Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/21/2017 9:15:57 AM EDT
NJ2AS

After years of being thwarted by Governor Chris Christie's (R) veto pen, the Democrat-dominated New Jersey Legislature is chomping at the bit over the prospect of Phil Murphy (D) becoming Governor. This includes Senate Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg (D), who already has 20 gun control bills lined up for Murphy to sign if and when he gets elected.

NJ 101.5 recently did an article on Weinberg's endless quest to push smart guns, including how her dream gun was recently defeated by a refrigerator magnet. When asked about future laws governing firearms in NJ if Murphy gets elected, the Democratic leader said:

“I’ve already told Ambassador Murphy — hopefully he will be the governor — I have at least 20 bills ready the day he walks in that have all been vetoed by Gov. Christie,”

Assuming Weinberg means the same bills that were previously vetoed - Murphy will essentially be banning all semi-auto rifles, instituting a magazine capacity limit of 5 rounds, mandating home inspection for gun owners, requiring psychological evaluations to own a gun (you have to pay for that by the way), and probably much more we don't know about, if elected.

Unfortunately, at least for law-abiding gun owners, Christie isn't going to be around forever to veto the endless stream of nonsense coming out of Trenton.

If you'd like to be a part of stopping the madness of NJ's gun control laws, join NJ2AS or become a Frontline donor. Remember, everyone who joins NJ2AS or donates $10 or more this month will automatically be entered into our August Giveaway. There's no cavalry on the horizon, it's just us, so join today and help make a difference in this state.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:18:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow! Looks like they wanna out do CA, NY, CT, MA and the upstarts OR and WA!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:19:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Holy shit mandating home inspection of gun owners.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#3]
We need to sort SCOTUS, then take these idiots to the wood shed!!

Wont Ginsburg just croak already?!?!?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm surprised there are enough things left to ban gun-wise in NJ that it would take 20 bills.

Meanwhile, along the Delaware...

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
NJ2AS

After years of being thwarted by Governor Chris Christie's (R) veto pen, the Democrat-dominated New Jersey Legislature is chomping at the bit over the prospect of Phil Murphy (D) becoming Governor. This includes Senate Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg (D), who already has 20 gun control bills lined up for Murphy to sign if and when he gets elected.

NJ 101.5 recently did an article on Weinberg's endless quest to push smart guns, including how her dream gun was recently defeated by a refrigerator magnet. When asked about future laws governing firearms in NJ if Murphy gets elected, the Democratic leader said:

“I’ve already told Ambassador Murphy — hopefully he will be the governor — I have at least 20 bills ready the day he walks in that have all been vetoed by Gov. Christie,”

Assuming Weinberg means the same bills that were previously vetoed - Murphy will essentially be banning all semi-auto rifles, instituting a magazine capacity limit of 5 rounds, mandating home inspection for gun owners, requiring psychological evaluations to own a gun (you have to pay for that by the way), and probably much more we don't know about, if elected.

Unfortunately, at least for law-abiding gun owners, Christie isn't going to be around forever to veto the endless stream of nonsense coming out of Trenton.

If you'd like to be a part of stopping the madness of NJ's gun control laws, join NJ2AS or become a Frontline donor. Remember, everyone who joins NJ2AS or donates $10 or more this month will automatically be entered into our August Giveaway. There's no cavalry on the horizon, it's just us, so join today and help make a difference in this state.
View Quote

McFaggot would jizz his panties if he could get that here, so would Northam.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
What happened to kennedy retiring?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#7]
They are ready and willing to go full retard.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
SCOTUS won't touch shit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
For the record, I called it weeks ago that NJ was going to out-retard all the retarded states and out retard itself.

The time of being a legal gun owner in NJ is coming to a close. When Murphy wins, everything will be banned.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#10]

The passing of gun laws has at no time reduced crime but it will work this time!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#11]
That's ridiculous.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Welcome to my world -> Yearly home inpections
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sometimes when libs can't get their way at all, they tip their hand to what they really want.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/yeah-quick-question.jpg

The passing of gun laws has at no time reduced crime but it will work this time!
View Quote
It is not about reducing crime.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Miserable bitch probably thinks of ways to punish conservatives and what ever "alt-right" is every waking moment.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sometimes when libs can't get their way at all, they tip their hand to what they really want.
View Quote
Yep.

And they can kiss my ass on all of that stuff......but home inspections?  Yeah, no.  That's a "will not comply" situation.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Where is that thread about "Which state will be next to pass an 'assault weapon' ban?"  I think we have a winner here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's pretty standard fare for them.  It really isn't about crime control anymore but how far they can go within the Heller ruling and basically shoving it down gun owner's throats that they can do this in their liberal bastions.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:45:51 AM EDT
[#20]
NJ Dems Have 20 Gun Control Bills Lined Up If When Murphy Becomes Governor

FIFY OP
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:49:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm surprised there are enough things left to ban gun-wise in NJ that it would take 20 bills.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/AdoredMintyAbalone.gif

View Quote
Worst thing about Pennsylvania is that it borders New Jersey.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:49:20 AM EDT
[#22]
and unlike the GOP cucks in the Senate I'm sure the dems will continue to vote in favor of their bills once they have a guy in place to sign them into law.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:51:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Worst thing about Pennsylvania is that it borders New Jersey.
View Quote

....and we cannot give Philly away to NJ.  I'd take southern NJ land in exchange for the City of Philadelphia any time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
and unlike the GOP cucks in the Senate I'm sure the dems will continue to vote in favor of their bills once they have a guy in place to sign them into law.  
View Quote
GOP sided with Dems in NY. I'm sure some will side with Dems in NJ. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Remember this gun grabbing piece of shit?

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:54:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

....and we cannot give Philly away to NJ.  I'd take southern NJ land in exchange for the City of Philadelphia any time.
View Quote
If we ever fought a war against NJ the loser would be required to take Philly as part of the armistice agreement.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:54:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
If only they would do it.... I'm sick of Jersey people moving here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Arfcom Cruiselines is now booking rooms for the maiden voyage of their newest ship, the 'New Jersey'...

All aboard!!!

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:01:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
This bears repeating..............can they really do this in the USA

I would have to decline entry,myself,cause that
shit won't fly in Texas.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:01:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
For the record, I called it weeks ago that NJ was going to out-retard all the retarded states and out retard itself.
View Quote
Voodoo3dfx has been saying that for over a year.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
They know full well it doesn't, that's not their goal.

They hate YOU, Mr and Mrs honest citizen

Your damn honesty and integrity interferes with their narcissistic delusions, biggot!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#33]
NWO will come state-by-state.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Fucking STUPID!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We know Murph, my buddy thinks he's too pro-LEO to not have a police carve out. I say if he's scumbag enough to fuck over everyone he'll fuck you ant way he chooses.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Our resident never trumpers are having an orgasm over the thought of more gun control.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Do it. The more repressive the laws are, the better the chance the courts will take the cases.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#38]
That happens and my choices are just leave with dinner on the stove or start shooting.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Most of us have been saying it for a decade.

LOL, Jersey.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
 That is awesome!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
NJ Dems Have 20 Gun Control Bills Lined Up If When Murphy Becomes Governor

FIFY OP
View Quote
Came to post this
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#42]
What is the purpose of home inspections?  Are they going to make sure you have low volume toilet tanks and energy efficient light bulbs?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Do it. The more repressive the laws are, the better the chance the courts will take the cases.
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:21:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What is the purpose of home inspections?  Are they going to make sure you have low volume toilet tanks and energy efficient light bulbs?
View Quote
Make sure your shit is locked up useless and that you don't have my naughty items. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Damn that makes California seem sane.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

LOL, Jersey.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, Jersey.  
I have been shit on for saying NJ gun owners would miss Christy Kreme. I'll enjoy a little schadenfreude.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#47]
The reality is: All the new Dem politicians they love on the national level? Come from these ban state coastal hell-holes.
Clinton, Kamala, you name it - all coastal dumbshits.

This is why we have to fight the bans at the source.
They take their genius blue-state ideas national the first chance they get
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
All NJ jokes aside, that would have to be one of the coolest jobs on the planet.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Make sure your shit is locked up useless and that you don't have my naughty items. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Over here it's all bla bla bla prevent burglary etc  

The real reason is to check your home situation and to make sure you're guns cannot be stored in a way that makes them useful for self defence.

Wife/family cant have access and ammo has to be kept in a separate and locked up.

Like I said earlier we have a yearly police visit.

When they find this guy hasnt obayed the storage requirements his license sure will be in trouble

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#50]
He'll probably be pissed if NJ outdoes NY,and work on one upping them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top