Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 5:37:36 PM EDT
May be moving to WI, the first quarter of 2010. How long would i have to be a resident of WI to build a sbr?  Also i have been looking at WI gun laws and it seems they do not allow concealed carry, is open carry allowed? I will ask this question in Wi hometown forum as well
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
May be moving to WI, the first quarter of 2010. How long would i have to be a resident of WI to build a sbr?  Also i have been looking at WI gun laws and it seems they do not allow concealed carry, is open carry allowed? I will ask this question in Wi hometown forum as well

I would also suggest reading the Armory NFA sections for more info.  And yes WI and IL are the only 2 states that do not have a conceal carry law, not sure about open carry.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:18:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Open carry is legal here but expect harassment and persecution.  

These topics oft discussed in the HTF.

We'll see you when you get here.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top