[#1]
ehhh why
mag should fall
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ehhh why
mag should fall

I like it damit. leave me alone. I could put a ton of lanyards and a key chain on it. And some mace from it.

I would be uber fantastico.

I just found it funny mag-puls getting into the airsoft market.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#3]
That just pisses me off, I hate all these rip off toy companies .  Now there will be a train of "window lickers" touting these over the real ones.

I have a couple of the real ones I got from Tactical Solutions, they are super nice.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That just pisses me off, I hate all these rip off toy companies .  Now there will be a train of "window lickers" touting these over the real ones.

I have a couple of the real ones I got from Tactical Solutions, they are super nice.

Um these are made by magpul I shit you not.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#5]
If I had a defensive handgun that needed these, I'd be in a world of shit.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Wait a second

Why were you on an AirSoft site

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, your right.  I saw the airsoft name in the url and assumed, sorry.  Just tired of all the Chinese copies of everything.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Well heck you just might get some grit in your magwell or might have a round jam and need some help yanking that sucker out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:23:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Wait a second

Why were you on an AirSoft site

Haha, a post in here about copy parts, followed the link and found some magpul stuff so had to look.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well heck you just might get some grit in your magwell or might have a round jam and need some help yanking that sucker out.

Sorry, it's just plain silly.  It must be "Uber-Tactical SOCOM High speed Low drag"
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:27:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't see how these could be for airsoft.  Usually you fill the gas resevoir on an airsoft pistol through a nipple valve on the base of the magazine.  Here the valve would be covered up, necessitating removal of the floor plate to gas up the gun.

EDIT: My bad, comes from Redwolfairsoft.com  Gotta be airsoft, but I still don't get how it works.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Here you have them on a REAL Glock from TTS' website

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#13]
If you have a pistol thats mags will not fall free you do not need an acessory, you need warranty work done!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If you have a pistol thats mags will not fall free you do not need an acessory, you need warranty work done!!!

I believe that the Magpul is so you can pull a new mag from the pouch, not pull it from the pistol
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Here you have them on a REAL Glock from TTS' website

www.thetacticalsolution.com/pictures/pic_glockspeedplates1.jpg

www.thetacticalsolution.com/pictures/pic_glockspeedplates2.jpg

www.thetacticalsolution.com/pictures/pic_glockspeedplates3.jpg

Okay my big dumb ass mouth is now shut, I guess they are for real guns too
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What if you got mud or other gooey stuff between the magwel and the mag?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Perfect for those new ARs from OlyArms that take Glock mags. CB1 is correct, although for the non-dropfree mags that are still out there, these are great.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:35:22 PM EDT
[#20]
That's as about as useful as The Plug for Glock grip frames.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#22]
I am sitting here holding my G22 up to the screen in disbeleif that the first pic is a toy.
How do they get around using the logo, isnt that copyrighted?

Pretty damn good copy of the real thing....of course, I would buy the real thing...a toy is still just a toy.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's as about as useful as The Plug for Glock grip frames.

Not to be a smartass, but if you don't see the usefulness in quicker mag changes while retaining positive control of the new mag before it's changed and the used mag after it's changed then these weren't designed for you.

There are a bunch of people that will have zero use for these and that was understood from the beginning. Then there are a bunch of people that have a lot of use for these and a lot of those people already have them and are using them.

Michael

Michael, is there any way you could get Rich to have someone cut out a good clip from the video that was being shown at Magpul's booth at Shot?  Just a 15 second mpg from that video would explain very well what these are intended for.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am sitting here holding my G22 up to the screen in disbeleif that the first pic is a toy.
How do they get around using the logo, isnt that copyrighted?

Pretty damn good copy of the real thing....of course, I would buy the real thing...a toy is still just a toy.

You should have seen some of the "airsoft" guns that this one company had at SHOT. I can't remember who it was, but they were designing them for use by police and others for training. I was holding an M16 in my hand and couldn't tell that it was a toy, that's how realistic it was. There were a lot of guys talking about ordering some to use at gun shows and such as demo guns instead of mounting accessories and stuff on real guns.

You'd be surprised how realistic some of these things are. As to the markings and trademarks and stuff like that. I don't know how they get around that stuff.

I know some of them have permission to use logos and trademarks. Such as armalite and olympicarms have given. I am sure they get a nice cut per sale.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top