Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2001 7:42:57 AM EDT
I've been offline for a couple of weeks so excuse me if most of you already knew, but the NRA site now consists of a starting page style format with not just gun news, but other news as well; weather, stocks, national news, etc.
They even added to registered members, a free mynra e-mail account.
You can also order a NRA Internet CD-Rom. NRA ISP?!! Well, for those looking for a pro-gun ISP, this obviously is the place to look.

Link Posted: 6/30/2001 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#1]
This site is REAL slow. This is a real turn-around for them.  In the past they would not have any links to other sites fearing that a link is a NRA endorsement.  It cluttered with a bunch of non-firearms related info.  If I want all of this general stuff there are CNN, YAHOO, EXCITE, etc.  I come to the NRA for firearms info not stock quotes etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top