Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 3:14:25 PM EDT
I had a LWRC PSD in 6.8.

I traded it for a KAC SR25 with stuff.  I will never get into a SR25 for what I had into that PSD.

Now I have traded my SR25 for a Noveske MPL SPR.

I REALLY wanted the MPL lower - I did not want the complete gun.

Now I have a VERY overpriced AR15, and all I want is the lower.  Hell, I don't even want the whole lower - I hate the UBR.

What should I do?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I sold All of my Guns  and Ammo and Bought one of those new Ipods and filled it with tunes !
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
load the i gun then ull be set
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:41:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wow.  I may like this idea, but I need a translator.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Sell it all.

Buy a Colt or Armalite lower. It is cheaper, and from what I have heard, equal in quality. Last time I checked, stripped Magpul lowers were going for $500 something. Might have been the Obama scare price though.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sell it all.

Buy a Colt or Armalite lower. It is cheaper, and from what I have heard, equal in quality. Last time I checked, stripped Magpul lowers were going for $500 something. Might have been the Obama scare price though.

I have plenty of lowers and AR's.  I am just another addict and this is just another gun.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm gonna need more pics before I can form an opinion.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:55:18 PM EDT
[#7]
throw it down the driveway...

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm gonna need more pics before I can form an opinion.  

I lol'd.

I am a picture animal.  I bought a hi-dollar camera and by God I am gonna get my money's worth.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, keep what you wanted and send the remaining components to me for proper disposal.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I would have kept the SR25. But that's just me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I feel the same way right now.  Do you have an SR25?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow. I may like this idea, but I need a translator.

Excuse me stewardess.  I speak jive.

He said he wants the fish.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#13]
sell it all and get the SR25 back
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sell it all.

I have plenty of lowers and AR's.  I am just another addict and this is just another gun.

Yeah still, my point stands. Sell it and get something of equal quality and money back. For the same price, you'll get a gun just as good, but have money left over for ammo to shoot through it.

Unless the Magpul lowers are no longer worth more than a Colt.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sell it all.

Yeah still, my point stands. Sell it and get something of equal quality and money back. For the same price, you'll get a gun just as good, but have money left over for ammo to shoot through it.

Unless the Magpul lowers are no longer worth more than a Colt.

Seriously.  The MPLA lowers are truly ambidextrous and frankly much nicer than a colt (CMT).  I also have a problem - I do not yet know which hand my kid favors - if it is the left, this will be the way to go.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Is this some sort of brag thread?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Stop trading. You are horrible at it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I would have kept the SR25. But that's just me.

Same here.  7.62 NATO FTW.

AR15's are a dime a dozen.  I don't care what wizbangs  or names are printed on them or how many rails it has.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Stop trading. You are horrible at it.

I was thinking the same
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#21]
How much for the UBR?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. I may like this idea, but I need a translator.

Excuse me stewardess.  I speak jive.

He said he wants the fish.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Personally....

I would keep the gun as it came from Noveske. Keep or sell, I would not scatter the components.

If you want a MPL.... then just keep an eye out for an opportunity to get one and if you do, then maybe consider selling the whole rifle you  have.

Change out the UBR if you hate it so much and keep it to put back on if you sell.

There are other extremely nice billet lowers out there. If you want a completely different setup and don't want to wait for an MPL lower... get one of them. You can always add an aftermarket ambi bolt release.

-3D
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#24]
I had the exact same rifle but ended up selling it to fund some more projects (my first SBR) since I already own another magpul lower. If this is your only one then I'd definitely keep the lower and sell

everything you don't need. It's pretty cool to have as part of your collection since they will not be making any more. Who cares that a $100 lower will function the same. Right now your one of only

125 people who own one (other than the few friends/special people that magpul gave some to).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top