Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 10:12:08 PM EDT
"Sept. 30 - Musharraf Hussain is one of two negotiators who has just returned from Iraq after pleading for the release of British hostage Kenneth Bigley. Together with Daud Abdullah, the assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, Hussain—an imam from Nottingham—went to Baghdad to try to persuade religious leaders there to speak out against the threat to behead the 62-year-old engineer." - MSNBC

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6142603/site/newsweek/

I think most of the Muslim world could care less about the innocent lives of civilians in Iraq. They wouldn't go out of their way to save them. I say, "Too little, too fucking late." And don't come crying to my door when Muslims start getting knocked off. I think Muslim Clerics are making a deal out of trying to save the captured individuals just to save face with the rest of the world. Godless bastards.

--------
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." – Samuel Adams
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#1]

so before people bitch that Muslims don't work to try and influence the radicals in a positive way.  Now they do and its still "kill them all"

I'm a godless bastard  , anyone who is working for the release of the hostages is doing A Good Thing (tm)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top