Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/20/2004 7:11:13 PM EST
A friend of mine is a retiring NCO with the 3ID. He tells me that all of the new guys coming into the battalion from AIT are thinking of nothing else, other than the MONEY they will have waiting for them when they get back.

Do me a favor, and d/load the latest beheading video and any of the others, and MAKE your troops watch them. Give them a reality check. They NEED to know just what kind of subhuman shit they WILL be facing. I know you guys are probably doing your best to prepare them, but you know; I just gotta ask it anyway.

I'm asking the NCO's because they are the ones that do the direct training.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:48:22 PM EST
They will figure it out for themselves the first time theysee the 2way shooting range
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:50:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:31:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/21/2004 8:32:04 AM EST by Grey_Ghost]
They all will be scared shitless is right!!!! Don't you think they have the right to be
its just normal. I am sure each and every one of them knowns that the others all
feel the same!! An unspoken reality. If any say they aren't they are lying

­

"Sleep is the Brother of Death"
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:39:28 AM EST
Ditto what Lightning_P38 and Grey_Ghost said.

Nobody talks about it - especially not to senior people - all your retiring buddy will hear is cocky attitudes and talks about the money they will have when they return. I bet if you look, though, those same soldiers are updating their wills and making sure their SGLI is squared away.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:47:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By Adam_White:
Ditto what Lightning_P38 and Grey_Ghost said.

Nobody talks about it - especially not to senior people - all your retiring buddy will hear is cocky attitudes and talks about the money they will have when they return. I bet if you look, though, those same soldiers are updating their wills and making sure their SGLI is squared away.

Yeah, you're probably right. The first thing anybody who visits his house will see when they enter his living room is his framed BS w/V, so they probably just don't want to come across as a wuss.

They will figure it out for themselves the first time theysee the 2way shooting range
Unfortunately, some guys will need to see the result of the 2-way rifle range before it REALLY sinks in.
Top Top