Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 10:23:09 PM EDT
oh the poor black man with 17 warrants was being harrased by the police  They were just picking on him, he didn't commit any real crimes.

and then the other black man was denied his rights to complain cause the cops patted him down, oh then they mention the guy had priors for coke and weed.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#1]
you are forgetting people aren't responsible for their actions.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
People still watch network television?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:04:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

its all cable and DVD's for me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:07:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm so sick of that whole racial profialing bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have afirmitive action so they can get better jobs with less education,
they have many many many more grants to get education,
and once they have a job you can't fire them cause they'll scream "Its because I'm black" (or whatever race they are, not to pic on all blacks, cause they are not all like this!) and you get sued!!!!!!!

Minorities have MORE rights in this country than the majority!!!!!!!!

Try being a white kid in the all black ghetto! That was fun growing up!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I argued with a black guy at work about that.  He says since The Man kept black people down so long, they need time to reach equality... which means they need special rights for however long it takes.  

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#6]
All my managers at my job are minorities.  I get hassled constantly by the cuban assistant manager.  She's very racist.  Doesn't do shit around there, just plain lazy as fuck.  And the other hispanic girls that work there don't do shit, don't have to, cause the assistant manager won't make them do shit, she'll just make me do all the work.  Yells at me and the other white guy I work with, but won't say shit to them.  She got on to the other guy when she caught him on his cell phone.  But I catch the hispanic cashier CONSTANTLY on hers, and even talking on the store phone all the time.  But the hispanic assistant manager will NOT say anything to her.  I've had it out with her two times so far.  The main store manager is a black man, he's alright sometimes...I have no real problems with him, but I see a little racism in him, but not like the other woman.  We have two new assistant managers, both black women.  One of them is cool as shit though, the other I see being like the hispanic assitant manager.  Not to mention the two are friends.  Awesome.  If I try to pull the race card here, which there is clearly reverse discrimination and racism going on here, I'll get laughed out of court or whatever.  But if this was a minority in my shoes, they'd have done taken it to court, and fucking won the case by a landslide.  I'm sick of it.  I have no idea what to do than to look for another job.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:13:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeah, I argued with a black guy at work about that.  He says since The Man kept black people down so long, they need time to reach equality... which means they need special rights for however long it takes.  

It isn't equality they want...... its reperations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF! My ansestors were in Greece when the whole U.S. racial Slave thing went down!! I'm being reverse discriminated aganst cause they want to show me what its like!

What a load of BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:15:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
All my managers at my job are minorities.  I get hassled constantly by the cuban assistant manager.  She's very racist.  Doesn't do shit around there, just plain lazy as fuck.  And the other hispanic girls that work there don't do shit, don't have to, cause the assistant manager won't make them do shit, she'll just make me do all the work.  Yells at me and the other white guy I work with, but won't say shit to them.  She got on to the other guy when she caught him on his cell phone.  But I catch the hispanic cashier CONSTANTLY on hers, and even talking on the store phone all the time.  But the hispanic assistant manager will NOT say anything to her.  I've had it out with her two times so far.  The main store manager is a black man, he's alright sometimes...I have no real problems with him, but I see a little racism in him, but not like the other woman.  We have two new assistant managers, both black women.  One of them is cool as shit though, the other I see being like the hispanic assitant manager.  Not to mention the two are friends.  Awesome.  If I try to pull the race card here, which there is clearly reverse discrimination and racism going on here, I'll get laughed out of court or whatever.  But if this was a minority in my shoes, they'd have done taken it to court, and fucking won the case by a landslide.  I'm sick of it.  I have no idea what to do than to look for another job.

Sucks being a white male, doesn't it?  

Note:  I'm *NOT* saying that its ok for minorities to be treated this way....I think that would be every bit as disgusting....but the trend of "protect everyone except the white male" is really farking annoying.  Especially, as pointed out many times, when the people involved weren't born while slavery was an issue, and more and more of them weren't even born when civil rights were an issue.  

One of the most disgusting things I've seen was a black girl in one of my classes saying she deserved extra time to work on a paper because of the emotional stress of being the only black girl in the class. .  I was born in '80  She's AT LEAST 3 years younger than me (maybe 4).  Neither of us were alive during the 60s and 70s, and certaintly not in the 1800s.  It was just a ploy to try to worm her way out of getting an F in the class for not getting stuff turned in on time.

Basically, people need to quit playing the "race card" -- whites, blacks, yellows, pinks, greens, liberals, canadians, whatever.   (did I say canadians?  I ment, uh....oh hell with it)  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:20:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'd be pissed too.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:20:17 AM EDT
[#10]
You know what really takes my bacon is how people claim that minorities are in prison because they are oppressed or discriminated against, not because they actually committed crimes.

I remember one time, a white cop shot a black guy that was pointing a gun at him. The cop was out of uniform, and the guy was doing something suspicious in his truck, so the cop went over to talk to him. The guy pulled out a gun, but the cop was a better shot, apparently.

I can't remember if it was for that one, or some other white cop that shot a black guy, but some group of 30 protestors shut down I-5.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:25:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Yep, it's becoming so the "white man" is the one getting descriminated against.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:31:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yep, it's becoming so the "white man" is the one getting descriminated against.

becoming? It already is!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:04:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quit yer bitchin - the hispanic girls are probably just giving him a piece of ass.  You might try the same approach.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:07:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

its all cable and DVD's for me.

+1
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:26:04 AM EDT
[#15]
intersting tidbit on AA
as Bill Cosby said - paraphrased - the reason blacks have no real job skills, yet they complain about having fewer black engineers and low salaries, is because when they do go to college they take cultural classes like "Black History," etc. and not engineering classes
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:36:30 AM EDT
[#16]
I profile criminals, not races.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quit yer bitchin - the hispanic girls are probably just giving him a piece of ass.  You might try the same approach.

Giving who a piece of ass?  The other white guy that got yelled at for being on the phone?  When the one girl never gets yelled at for it?  She treats him almost as bad as she does me.  She talks to the other white guy that started there the same as she does me.  She doesn't ask you to do shit, politely like a person should, she just basically demands it, and is totally condecending when she does it.  You'd say and feel the same way I do if you were in my shoes, working with THREE racist minority managers.  So how about you quit trying to be "cute" and "funny" with your smart ass remarks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Relax.  By the year 2050 white males will be the minority if current trends continue.  Don't expect anything to be given to you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#19]
We need to be like Israel and start profiling certain types every chance we get.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Criminals profile people, why shouldn't we be able to reciprocate???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top