Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2014 6:15:23 AM EDT
The percentage of Americans approving of President Barack Obama’s handling of foreign policy issues has dropped to the lowest level of his presidency as he faces multiple overseas challenges, including in Iraq, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Additionally, the public is evenly split on whether Obama is a competent manager of the federal bureaucracy. And a majority of respondents – 54 percent – believe the term-limited president is no longer able to lead the country.

Dick Cheney: ‘Rarely Has U.S. President Been So Wrong’

TODAY
“This is a bad poll for President Obama, and not a good poll for anybody else,” said Republican pollster Bill McInturff, who conducted the survey with Democrats Peter Hart and Fred Yang.
“Whether it’s [Vladimir] Putin, Ukraine, the VA hospitals, Bowe Bergdahl, the events have controlled Obama, rather than Obama having controlled the events,” Hart adds. “He may be winning the issues debate, but he’s losing the political debate, because they don’t see him as a leader.”
More oppose Bergdahl prisoner swap than support it
The poll was crafted before the instability in Iraq grabbed headlines, so it doesn’t contain questions on that subject. It also was conducted before the United States arrested a suspect in the 2012 attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, Libya.

Link to article....NBC News Article

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:15:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Only 54%?

Fucking-A we have some idiots out there....
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:17:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only 54%?

Fucking-A we have some idiots out there....
View Quote

Whats even more surprising is that it's an NBC article
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:17:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I got an idea... Let's vote for someone just like him! Hip hip Hooray!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:18:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Once again FPNI. Should be somewhere around 99.999%...
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:19:42 AM EDT
[#5]
This poll out before they show strong support for Hillary 2016
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:20:00 AM EDT
[#6]
The Halfrican still has a lock on the 47% I see.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:21:39 AM EDT
[#7]
No LONGER able to lead the country???? He was never able to lead the country!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:22:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck math!

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:24:36 AM EDT
[#9]
All that said...I have one of them sitting right across from me right now. I have to stare at him all day....

Nothing gets him more riled up than talking about Allen West and Ben Carson running for president..."those mfers! how the fuck can they be republicans??" (I'm not sure he realizes how racist he is...he's black...he can't comprehend other blacks being conservative...)
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:29:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Whoop-de-fuckin doo. He doesn't have to run for reelection. He is just beginning do whatever the fuck I want mode and apparently congress refuses to stop him.

We'll elect Clinton to two terms and she'll do the same thing. Between our apparent increasingly retarded voter base, inability of republicans to get their shit in a pile, blatant voter fraud and the importation of a few million new democrats, it's gonna be a rough couple of decades ahead.

I'm sure some will say I'm giving up or whatever and it's really not that. Accepting reality is not giving up. It's just accepting reality.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:31:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's her turn!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:32:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Whoop-de-fuckin doo. He doesn't have to run for reelection. He is just beginning do whatever the fuck I want mode and apparently congress refuses to stop him.

We'll elect Clinton to two terms and she'll do the same thing. Between our apparent increasingly retarded voter base, inability of republicans to get their shit in a pile, blatant voter fraud and the importation of a few million new democrats, it's gonna be a rough couple of decades ahead.

I'm sure some will say I'm giving up or whatever and it's really not that. Accepting reality is not giving up. It's just accepting reality.
View Quote

I wouldn't bet the farm on Hillary...she is a polarizing figure and unable to rally centrist and black vote like the chosen one.....it was very close in 2012 even with the messiah an she cant pull that kind of enthusiasm.....every single woman in the country wont vote her and she is already wearing thin on many of the dem establishment...
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:43:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
All that said...I have one of them sitting right across from me right now. I have to stare at him all day....

Nothing gets him more riled up than talking about Allen West and Ben Carson running for president..."those mfers! how the fuck can they be republicans??" (I'm not sure he realizes how racist he is...he's black...he can't comprehend other blacks being conservative...)
View Quote

Slavery - Democrats
Jim Crow laws - Democrats
James Earl Ray - Democrat

How can he be a Democrat?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:46:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Slavery - Democrats

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slavery - Democrats

because he was told so
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:52:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.  With a +-3% error, that 47% would line up nicely.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:06:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I wouldn't bet the farm on Hillary...she is a polarizing figure and unable to rally centrist and black vote like the chosen one.....it was very close in 2012 even with the messiah an she cant pull that kind of enthusiasm.....every single woman in the country wont vote her and she is already wearing thin on many of the dem establishment...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly I don't think she has a prayer, but tell it to all the defeatist and moby idiots on this site. The only party that did three terms in recent memory was George H Bush that was only because people thought they were getting a Reagan third term. Obama is doing horrible and Hitlery will be seen as an Obama third term plus she is too old.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:08:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
because he was told so
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Slavery - Democrats

because he was told so
that.

over 90% of blacks vote dem...and you're questioning why? I know it doesn't make logical sense...but...well...there ya are.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:10:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:12:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It's her turn!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's her turn!
Go Romney !! Third times a charm America !!

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#20]
When was he ever capable of leading anything?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:15:31 AM EDT
[#21]
If we could buy presidents this wouldn't be an issue. Have Congress appoint some famous CEO to run the government until he's retired, fired, or phased out. Instead presidents are selected for by a process that rewards deceit and delegitimizes opposition.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:17:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
over 90% of blacks vote dem...and you're questioning why? I know it doesn't make logical sense...but...well...there ya are.

View Quote

A lot of things make sense once you realize different ethnicities have different time-preference rates.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:17:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

FSA doesn't care as long as they get their FS.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:17:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Let me guess, because racism?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:18:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Slavery - Democrats  Republicans
Jim Crow laws - Democrats  Republicans
James Earl Ray - Democrat  Republican

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slavery - Democrats  Republicans
Jim Crow laws - Democrats  Republicans
James Earl Ray - Democrat  Republican

Comrade that is from the old history books you need to read the current revised history books.
Abraham Lincoln was a Democrat; Slavery was Republicans, the Indian Removal Act of 1830 Republicans!
Off to re-education camp!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:18:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But she's a novelty politician, those are so in these days.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People still love Bill and are nostalgic for the Clinton era economy (well, except for that pesky dotcom crash).  Unless she divorces Bill and changes her name back to Rodham, she's a shoe-in.  Women may not like Hildabeast, but:

- She's a mother, just like me!
- She's a grandmother, just like me!
- Her asshole husband cheated on her, just like me!
- She has serious medical problems, just like me!
- She's an empowered career woman, just like me!

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:29:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fuck math!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck math!

With millions of illegal aliens flooding the country and reproducing like rabbits it will soon be a permanent majority that support morons like Obama.  Prepare your rear ends.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Exactly I don't think she has a prayer, but tell it to all the defeatist and moby idiots on this site. The only party that did three terms in recent memory was George H Bush that was only because people thought they were getting a Reagan third term. Obama is doing horrible and Hitlery will be seen as an Obama third term plus she is too old.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LoL I got called the same thing in the Fast and Furious threads, the Benghazi threads and the Lois Lerner threads. How are those proceedings coming along? Any signs of impeachment yet? Think they'll have more luck with the newest round of impeachment talks over this immigration debacle? I suspect we'll see some hero republican give a fiery speech soon and THEN things are really gonna take off!

If it gives you a sense of comfort to look to the imaginary future victories then by all means have at it. At some point I saw the gaffer dip the microphone into the camera shot and realized it was all just a movie designed to distract me from the reality of Washington.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top