Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 6:35:44 AM EDT
 Warning:  Major rant inbound.  

My wife's sister is a piece of work.  She got pregnant in high school, dropped out, and married the father.  They then had a second kid a couple of years later.  Now they've just finished getting divorced, she's shacked up with some guy who is 20 years older than her, and already has four kids by four different women.  She has cerebal palsy and can't use one of her hands, and she's almost deaf, so she has a really hard time finding work, and no high school diploma makes it even worse.  She hasn't been able to hold any job for more than a year without being fired.

She has major anger issues and is totally irresponsible.  We think she's bi-polar, but she refuses to see a doctor.  Her own parents are going to court on the father's side arguing for him to get full custody of their two kids, because they don't believe their own daughter is fit to be a parent.  He's no angel, but at least he can hold a steady job and has a GED.  She can't even make enough to support herself, much less any kids.  The two kids she already has are pretty much being raised 90% by their father and grandparents as it is, and now she's pregnant AGAIN.

Sorry.  My wife just found out from her mom last night, and I just needed to vent.

I'm SO glad my wife is nothing like her sister....
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:36:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Time to take her to the Vet and get her fixed.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Any chance it's your's?  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, you could shortcut the gov't getting a cut and just write her a check each month
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:39:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Any chance it's your's?  

Well, there goes my laptop keyboard.

Coffe don't buff out.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:40:44 AM EDT
[#6]
is she cute?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:40:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Does she answer to the name "Lucky"?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:41:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Any chance it's your's?  

Thanks for the laugh.  I needed it.  (And I just knew someone was going to say it too.)  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:41:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Too bad they don't make Antabuse for semen.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:46:52 AM EDT
[#10]
My sister in law IS crazy and she's on her third marriage at the ripe old age of 33.

She had the first two marriages under her belt by 25.

She totally reinvents herself for every husband. Different appearance, career, personality, etc.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:49:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Wow.  Talk about self destructive.  Someone needs to drag her to a shrink and get her diagnosed before she blows.

Her parents have actually talked to their lawyer about what it would take to get her committed.  They were letting her live with them ever since she got separated, but they finally had enough and kicked her out a couple of months ago. Now she's moved in with her on-again-off-again boyfriend.  They have a break-up every couple of months, and now they're planning to get married.  I don't think this is going to work out well.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#12]
So, I guess she hasn't figured out what causes this condition (on several levels).
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:55:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
is she cute?

Actually, yes she is, but trust me, you don't want her.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:58:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Actually, she was taking birth-control shots.  I know they're like 98% effective, but she landed in that other 2%, I guess.  At least she was responsible enough to not be TRYING to get pregnant, but now that she is, she's overjoyed and hopes it's a girl.  

I REALLY think she needs an abortion and a tubal ligation, but that's my opinion.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:09:31 AM EDT
[#15]
One of my wife's sisters is 40 years old. She ran away from home mid way through the eigth grade to go to Kalifornia. She shacked up with some loser who was on welfare. He got her hooked on drugs and alcohol at the same time. Had a kid with him out of wedlock. Neither of them could get a job. Wards of the state.
Eventually she left him to move back home with mommy and daddy. Still has the kid. Met another loser and shacked up with him. Had two more kids w/no marriage. Spent time in prison for possession. Got out of prison, dumped the three kids on mom and dad and ran away with another jerk.

Last I knew she had lost her driver's license for DUI, can't get (or won't get) a job. Her parents, now in their mid 60s, are raising her three illegitimate kids.

I want to spit every time I hear her name.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:25:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My sister in law IS crazy and she's on her third marriage at the ripe old age of 33.

She totally reinvents herself for every husband. Different appearance, career, personality, etc.

I know the type. A coworker, a huge flirt, is on her fourth marriage and she is 29. The way she shakes her titties and ass around us she's gunning for number 5 too.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:33:27 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know the type. A coworker, a huge flirt, is on her fourth marriage and she is 29. The way she shakes her titties and ass around us she's gunning for number 5 too.

Works as well as a guy with a Rolex and a Mercedes.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#18]
One thing stupid people can do is breed. Mostly the offspring are carbon copies of the parents. Sucks.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:43:01 AM EDT
[#19]
When it comes to getting pregnant why do people risk it, I know shit happens but if you are a woman having sex why not take birth control.  I could support a child because I work and have savings but at this point in my life I really DO NOT WANT THAT!!

Therefore my girlfriend is on birth control and I wear a condom everytime, it sucks but sure as hell beats getting pregnant...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#20]
So are your advocating that irresponsible people be prevented from procreating?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Wow.  Talk about self destructive.  Someone needs to drag her to a shrink and get her diagnosed before she blows.

If that was all she was doing, she'd probably be in much better shape.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Who are you asking?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Yup.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#24]
This general behavior described above is why, if you really really need one, you can still find a Ford Pinto to give to someone.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#25]
sounds like my sister-in-law but not as bad, thank god. My sister-in-law is just an idiot
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:03:10 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
is she cute?

Always remember.....no matter how great she looks, someone, somewhere is sick and tired of her crap!

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:06:46 AM EDT
[#27]
I think a long time ago they used to sterilize people like that, now everyone has a "right" to procreate, even retarded people. Some people could be poster children for abortion rights. I think if people act like animals they should be treated like animals.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#28]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If he's not , I am ! ! !
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I think a long time ago they used to sterilize people like that, now everyone has a "right" to procreate, even retarded people. Some people could be poster children for abortion rights. I think if people act like animals they should be treated like animals.

Until very recently. An ex gf of mine with CP was talked into a hysterectomy at 30.

ckmorley
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:21:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Lets see a pic of her.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Wow.  Talk about self destructive.  Someone needs to drag her to a shrink and get her diagnosed before she blows

I am pretty sure that if she just stuck to that in the first place she wouldn't have this problem

Someone needs to teach her that oral sex is a form of birth control.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#32]
LOTS of that going around!

I have 1 stepdaughter........a loving wife..........and want nothing more to do with "offspring"!!

Too many LOONEY TUNES people out there these days!

I watched one "mother" today as I shopped at the supermarket.......the kids were out of control......she kept screaming at her three kids..............I just wanted to ask ker "You produced these kids, are you enjoying yourself?"
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Looks like she loves to hump!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
LOTS of that going around!

I have 1 stepdaughter........a loving wife..........and want nothing more to do with "offspring"!!

Too many LOONEY TUNES people out there these days!

I watched one "mother" today as I shopped at the supermarket.......the kids were out of control......she kept screaming at her three kids..............I just wanted to ask ker "You produced these kids, are you enjoying yourself?"

The problem with our world right now is that the only people with means and effort to produce quality offspring are too wrapped up in themselves to do it. We are breeding ourselves out of circulation.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:21:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, i have family the same way, 26 years old 5 kids all from different guys and she wants to have more. I think she skipped school on the day the taught  BC.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
is she cute?

Actually, yes she is, but trust me, you don't want her.  

Pics?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#37]
does she know whats causing the "problem" yet?, if not you might want to tell her.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#38]
I feel your pain.

I have a sister-in-law who is a certifiable nut job who has no business having kids.  

She and her husband work part time and can't afford thier daily living expenses, but they still keep procreating.  They hit up everyone in the family, until that family member has had enough and then they move on to the next one, burning bridges along the way.  I've only given them $40 and I told them that is all they will ever get.  And when I gave them the $40 I went to the store with them to see if they were spending it on the baby and not beer and cigs.  Which they always have.

He already has one child from a previous marriage that he has stopped paying child support on.  They feel that his ex is just spending that money on herself (which they have no proof) and they no longer feel the need to send her the $400 a month in child support. I told them that if she wants to light a match to the check they send every month that's her business.  He should have thought about that before he knocked her up.   After they told me they were going to stop the child support payment I asked them if "they were sharing a brain".  I see a roomate named Bubba in his future.

Welcome to disfunctional family life.  Isn't it grand?

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who are you asking?

Ask me. I say yes.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who are you asking?

Ask me. I say yes.

I support a license to hit it!  Carrying weapons is a right we have, but we have to have a permit to do it legally.  I don't seen anything in the bill and rights about the right to be a baby factory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top