Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2010 2:58:01 PM EDT
I had just finished reading Day by Day: Armageddon on my eReader.  My wife wanted to know a little bit about Zombies, and I tried to explain.

When I got to the part where Zeds are attracted by noise, and amble toward the noise, she smiled and said "Oh, I get it!.  Kinda like when you or one of your neighborhood buddies fires up a power tool.  Before too long, all the other butt heads are heading over, beer in hand, making silly noises and losing interest in what ever you had been doing. "
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:03:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
nailed it....
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:43:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, but your friends won't try to eat you hopefully.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:44:46 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife just thinks I nuts in general. she has learned to ignor my rantings and preporations. sigh, she will come running when Z day comes falling down around her then i will have the last...what was that...a black and Decker 7.5in. circular saw... gotta go.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My wife just thinks I nuts in general. she has learned to ignor my rantings and preporations. sigh, she will come running when Z day comes falling down around her then i will have the last...what was that...a black and Decker 7.5in. circular saw... gotta go.

Bzzz bzzz bzzzzzzz

Yep, my wife feels the same about my zed facination as yours does bud
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 4:06:09 PM EDT
[#6]
you would think that she would understand the need to be prepaired. especially after her last family reunion
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I always tell my wife, "You'll see...21 Dec 2012, you'll wish I had more guns and ammo."
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Heheeheehee
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top