Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 6:01:06 AM EDT
For Valentines Day my wife bought the two of us a Defensive Handgun course package from theColin Country Gun Range here in texas. This is a series of three courses taght over three days that cover everything from barricade shooting to car jack defense. What a score. Now I need to go buy 4800 rounds of ammo!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:03:49 AM EDT
[#1]
You must be endowed with Austin Powers super-mojo; to post about Valentines Day with your sixty-ninth post.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:16:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
For Valentines Day my wife bought the two of us a Defensive Handgun course package from theColin Country Gun Range here in texas. This is a series of three courses taght over three days that cover everything from barricade shooting to car jack defense. What a score. Now I need to go buy 4800 rounds of ammo!

Yes she does .... yes she does ....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet!

I bet that cost a pretty penny!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:21:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

That's where I shoot IDPA.

I didn't know that they taught classes there.

I thought that they just did CCW classes.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:27:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Score on what...the wife or class???....I'd say both....good pick.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:42:39 AM EDT
[#6]
She got a sister? Ohh wait damn Im married
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top