Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2002 8:38:54 PM EDT
After a long battle with cancer, it looks like my uncle Gordon is going to pass away soon.

I'd like to ask everyone to pray for a merciful departure a speedy admittance into Heaven.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I will pray for your Uncle now.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 8:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Prayer is on the way. So sorry.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#5]
My thought and prayers are with you and your family.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Prayers for you and him incoming.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry for the delay, [b]blackmanta[/b], but I just viewed this post. I am exceedingly sorry to hear about your uncle.

My uncle was like a second Father to me. After my Father died, he was the sole male relative that I had to look up to. And what a man he was, too.

Our most gracious and loving Heavenly Father, please be with your servant Gordon in these last days. Take him gently into the palms of Your Great and Merciful Hands and bring him tenderly home to be with You when the time comes and his earthly life is over. Be with his loved ones and pour out your loving kindness and tender mercies upon this family in the hour of their great need. Heal their wounds and wipe away their tears. Write Your Name and Your Promises upon the lentil posts of their hearts. Hear their prayers, Holy Father, and answer them as only You know how.

All this we ask in the name of Your Most Blessed Son, Jesus Christ, through Whom all may come home to be with You in Heaven. Amen.

Eric The(FervantPrayerful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 5:53:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm sorry to hear of your uncles poor health blackmanta. A prayer is on the way.

A beautiful prayer, once again, ETH.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:00:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Our most gracious and loving Heavenly Father, please be with your servant Gordon in these last days. Take him gently into the palms of Your Great and Merciful Hands and bring him tenderly home to be with You when the time comes and his earthly life is over. Be with his loved ones and pour out your loving kindness and tender mercies upon this family in the hour of their great need. Heal their wounds and wipe away their tears. Write Your Name and Your Promises upon the lentil posts of their hearts. Hear their prayers, Holy Father, and answer them as only You know how.

All this we ask in the name of Your Most Blessed Son, Jesus Christ, through Whom all may come home to be with You in Heaven. Amen.
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:01:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:02:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen.
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:24:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Prayers Sent.

Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:43:01 AM EDT
[#13]
blackmanta,

My Mom lost her battle with cancer last October, so I have an idea of what you're going through right now.

I will pray for your uncle, and for you as well.

God Bless.

Jeff
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Prayers on the way. My sympathies to you and your family. [:(]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 7:29:27 AM EDT
[#15]
with you all the way.

godbless.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:11:23 AM EDT
[#16]
blackmanta: Sorry to hear about your uncle. It is always sad to hear about that, but such as life. The baton is being to passed to a new generation of people like you and me. Make your uncle Gordon proud of you, Take the baton and go forward.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:19:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 8:19:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Eric The(FervantPrayerful)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

My family's prayers and best wishes to you and yours, Blackmanta. I am so sorry for your loss.

A truly beautiful prayer, Eric. I can only echo the sentiment as your words are so incredible.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Ditto ETH.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top