Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2002 12:28:19 AM EDT
I was at a party tonight at the Red Jacket on Greenville. My truck was parked across the street in front of the Oyster Bar. Left it there at 12 and when we came back a little after 2 the passenger side front window was smashed. I looked through everything and it looks like all they took was, my roommate's, his gf's and my jacket and a 6" Buck knife and a collapsible police baton. Cops were across the street, so for the first time in my life I saw them do something useful and the officer who took my report was quite efficient. Godd%^&$%. I think my truck is cursed. I really should get rid of it. I think its about $650 worth of stuff taken. Must have been some bums that were cold. They left my V1 Radar detector, CD's, Oakleys, Axe, Slicker, towstrap, even my friend's purse was untouched (had money in it).

On a side note: While the cop was out of his squad car taking information another squad car pulled up and he was just sitting there. Some kid from the same party I was at just walked up and sat down in the front seat of the 1st squad car. He got arrested.

Son of a b&^%$! [pissed][frag]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:31:58 AM EDT
[#1]
what the hell did "Some kid" do that for?

Duh!!

sorry bout your Ride man....

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:32:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was at a party tonight at the Red Jacket on Greenville. My truck was parked across the street in front of the [blue]Blue[/blue] Oyster Bar. Left it there at 12 and when we came back a little after 2 the passenger side front window was smashed. I looked through everything and it looks like all they took was, my roommate's, his gf's and my jacket and a 6" Buck knife and a collapsible police baton. Cops were across the street, so for the first time in my life I saw them do something useful and the officer who took my report was quite efficient. Godd%^&$%. I think my truck is cursed. I really should get rid of it. I think its about $650 worth of stuff taken. Must have been some bums that were cold. They left my V1 Radar detector, CD's, Oakleys, Axe, Slicker, towstrap, even my friend's purse was untouched (had money in it).

On a side note: While the cop was out of his squad car taking information another squad car pulled up and he was just sitting there. Some kid from the same party I was at just walked up and sat down in the front seat of the 1st squad car. He got arrested.

Son of a b&^%$! [pissed][frag]
View Quote

[shock]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:38:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats your point about the Blue Oyster Bar? I don't get it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:55:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Whats your point about the Blue Oyster Bar? I don't get it.
View Quote

I believe the Blue Oyster Bar was in the movie Police Academy....it was a gay leather bar...what were you doing there? [;D]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Why didn't the "some kid" simply explain to the officer that his squad car was paid for using his tax dollars and was therefore his car too?[;)]

BTW sorry to hear about your truck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top