Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2001 4:23:07 PM EDT
I find it to be stupid. I mean, it is rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. It is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. It is stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. singularity stupid. It is a blazing mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. It emits more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Unless this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

Do you think this argument will hold up in a court of law?
[:D]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
No, Akira it will not hold up in court, but I am ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#2]
[:D] LOL
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
So what are you trying to say?
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 8:05:59 PM EDT
[#4]
[b]Do you think this argument will hold up in a court of law?[/b]

As far as arguments go, it evokes a fairly complicated and for most folks, esoteric stupid. Might I suggest a simpler stupid, like flatworm-with-a-one-cell-brain-seeking-the-light stupid?
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, akira when is Alaska going to secede from the union?  Saw an article on WND about it, are you part of the "Revolution"?[:D]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 11:48:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh hell yeah!![:D]
I hope it happens soon.
Plenty of angry people up here boy.
Come and join us. I figure if Alaska goes other states that wanna be free will follow.[:)]

rant mode on:

Really tired of liberal who don't live up here telling us what to do.

You cut too many trees.
You over fish the ocean.
You kill too many dolphins.
wah wah wah

How are we suposed to make a living up here?

I believe in saving our resources but it is just getting out of hand.  Way too many regulations.

Its mostly comming from Kali.  [:(!]

I have to free my brother who lives in the republic.  He just wont leave Kali.

Link Posted: 3/1/2001 3:24:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Stupid laws come from stupid people. Hey, that could be a bumper sticker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top