Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2005 8:46:24 AM EDT
The Walking Dead, volume 1 through 4.

Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#1]
So, what is the best caliber for de-animating the re-animated?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The freebie copy that was on the web rocked. Let us know if the rest is just as good!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#3]
It's all about shot placement with the walking dead. You MUST get a HEADSHOT, or else they keep on coming.

- rem
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The freebie copy that was on the web rocked. Let us know if the rest is just as good!

Just finished Volume 1.

Excellent reading, informative too. Artwork is great, you dont even realize it's black and white. I wont give any spoilers but its worth the $10!

I'm going to try and save reading  the next three volumes for a bit, I dont know if can do it though.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:33:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I finished volume 2. It beat volume one by a ton, even the afterword was great!

Like all great zombie sagas, the characters development is a good part of the story and this doesnt fail here.
Nor does it fail in the zombie action and gunplay department. The main character has his seven year old son trained and carrying a pistol and all the women too.
Many plot twists and turns and a good selection of "what not to do" lessons. We can learn from their mistakes.

I highly reccomend these manuals.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm going to market Kevlar head gear to the un-dead.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top