Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2002 10:06:57 PM EDT
Posting for my son.
Anybody else's son have them also ready?
[img]http://members.cox.net/gavino/gijoe1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://members.cox.net/gavino/gijoe2.jpg[/img]

Later,
Litte G
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool Dude! Just don't try and take him thru an airport![;)] They will confiscate his weapons for everyone safety.
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cool Dude! Just don't try and take him thru an airport![;)] They will confiscate his weapons for everyone safety.
View Quote

Ain't that the truth.

Well maybe the security ninja wears 1000X magnifying lens and thinks the gun is full size?
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 12:43:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't help but think there's a subliminal message in that photo...
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 1:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can't help but think there's a subliminal message in that photo...
View Quote

Damn, I felt the same way!
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 2:00:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Where do you get GI Joes like that.  First time I've seen one.  Playing with that may be cheaper than shooting so much....then again maybe not.[}:)]
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 4:49:40 AM EDT
[#6]
When a newbie asks to see pics of your guns, now you got some good ones.
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 4:51:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I see your G.I. Joe is standing on God's Promises. (bad pun but I couldn't resist)
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 4:59:48 AM EDT
[#8]
if your gonna be wearing the green beanie, the flash goes over the LEFT eye.  Thank you. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 6:39:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll let my son know about the flash over the left eye he was the who put him together. When I was in all we had was the ball caps. What subliminal message is in there? I'm not trying to send one.
Later,
Gavino
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/25/2002 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...Anybody else's son have them also ready?

Later,
Litte G
View Quote

[ramble]Son, ......son? I've got two of my Marines in the '44 Willys Jeep, the .30 Cal Browning on a pedestal mount between them, a SA 1903A4 sniper rifle held by the passenger. The Jeep is sitting on top of the GI Joe footlocker full of rifles, pistols, machine guns, grenades, etc. Eight more Marines standy ready in their boxes next to the footlocker....

That boy of mine keeps losing his Joes...
he hasn't learned that his little sister is stealing them to play with Barbie! Poor Ken... cock-blocked by Joe again![/ramble]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top