Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 4:17:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 4:18:24 PM EST by jmzd4]
here is a conversation on my facebook page between me, her, and a few other arfcomers. names have been changed to protect the innocent

Josh just took the "What weapon fits you?" quiz and the result is M16.

Country of Origin: United States of America Round: 5.56x45 mm Rate of Fire: 800 Rounds Per Minute Considered to be one of the best rifles in the world. Currently in use by the American Forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. The standard issue weapon of the United States Military, and is used by the Iraqi military, Israeli military, S.A.S. (most highly trained Special Forces unit in the world), and others. The M16 was one of the first weapons to replace wood and steel parts with polymer parts for a lighter weapon. It was also one of the first, if not THE first assault rifle to fire the lighter (compared to previous rounds) 5.56x45mm round, which due to ballistics, is extremely deadly, it basically causes a wound similar to one that would be caused by shrapnel. The M16 is lightweight, extremely accurate, has a relatively high rate of fire, and a long service length. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11rDdh8Kcq4 Shown in the picture are some M16 varients, each one is still an M16. From top to bottom they are more specifically the M16A1, M16A2, M4, and M16A4.

SIL: i HATE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY KILL PEOPLE

ME at 1:38pm June 17
if guns kill people then mine are defective because they haven't killed anyone

arfcomer at 1:47pm June 17
and pencils misspell words, and what about people... dont they kill people?

ME at 1:54pm June 17
Senator Ted Kennedys car has killed more people than my guns

Friend at 3:05pm June 17
Josh- the Kennedy line cracked me up!

SIL at 7:55pm June 17
I am totally against people having guns! We live in the most VIOLENT country in the universe because people can go to walmart and buy guns! How do I prevent pictures of guns from going on my facebook page it is shameful.
Sorry Josh this goes completely against all of my beliefs and values. I hate guns and what they and the people that possess them have done to our children and our country.

ME at 9:05pm June 17
1. countries are on the planet earth, not in the universe. 2. more people die from car related acccidents everyday than from gun related accidents per year (fact, look it up). 3 Walmart has nothing to do with what people do. 4. If it wasn't for firearms Rossella we wouldn't have had revolution against the British and solidified ourselves into the Greatest country on Earth. Your arguement Rossella is lacking in logic and facts, classic liberal bullshit which shows ignorance of firearm knowlege. If you hate me because I choose to possess firearms for protection against criminals and tyrants, so be it. But just remember this, when seconds count....the police are minutes away.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:19:12 PM EST
We can overlook all this BULLSHIT if she's hot.

Otherwise, send her to the gallows.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:20:16 PM EST
does your wife mind if you kick her sister in the taco?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:21:04 PM EST
i can never understand the thought processes of libtards - someone explain it to me please?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:22:00 PM EST
Wow we've got all the middle east beat for most violent country in the world!!! Damn Im impressed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:25:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By armoredsaint:
i can never understand the thought processes of libtards - someone explain it to me please?

It goes like this: "I'm afraid *sticks head under pillow* make it go away!!! make it go away!!! aaahhh my happy place with bunnies and rainbows and unicorns"
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:26:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 4:26:37 PM EST by john575]
I have been hit by automobiles around 10 times but never shot. BAN cars!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:26:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By raysheen:

It goes like this: "I'm afraid *sticks head under pillow* make it go away!!! make it go away!!! aaahhh my happy place with bunnies and rainbows and unicorns"

Aw, I like unicorns!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:28:33 PM EST
Originally Posted By GNRNR:
Wow we've got all the middle east beat for most violent country in the world!!! Damn Im impressed.

I got an amusing email comparing the number of Americans killed per month in Baghdad to the number of Americans killed per month in Washington DC. Conclusion? The United States should withdraw from Washington DC.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:28:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By DarkCharisma:
Originally Posted By raysheen:

Aw, I like unicorns!

Me too, I have a few unicorn posters up over my bed...but I don't believe that they will stop the boogie man that lives under my bed faster than a bullet will.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:28:59 PM EST
Well I think liberals are icky.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:30:25 PM EST
Wait till something happens that scares the shit out of her. She'll come around.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:32:09 PM EST
Throw it right back at her." Yes guns kill people..that is what they are designed to do. How perceptive of you to notice". Don't skirt the issue.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:34:23 PM EST
Originally Posted By axl:
Wait till something happens that scares the shit out of her. She'll come around.

Yep, if SHTF, she'll be the first one knocking on your door and leeching off your preps. Fuck her.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:36:48 PM EST
WIN
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:37:21 PM EST

IS she hot?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:38:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By john575:
I have been hit by automobiles around 10 times but never shot. BAN cars!

..... you didn't learn the first 3 times? Left right left before crossing the street.

or did you mean while you were in a car
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:38:13 PM EST
What I don't understand is family that knows the other is ant-whatever, yet they engage in discourse that will prove to be both futile and inflamatory.

Really - Mom was right - Politics and Religion are not topics for discussion.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:43:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 4:44:20 PM EST by Bushylover]
Does she smoke? Cigarettes make people become sick and die. They're "icky".
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:44:48 PM EST
Originally Posted By paul_the_welder:

IS she hot?

This
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:54:28 PM EST

Originally Posted By DarkCharisma:
We can overlook all this BULLSHIT if she's hot.

Otherwise, send her to the gallows.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:03:35 PM EST
Tell her cops have guns. Does she hate cops?

She's failing a fundamental logical flaw - she can't differentiate between regular people and criminals. She's not mature enough to understand.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:06:42 PM EST
mmmm!!! Taco I like Tacos
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:07:21 PM EST
Once she or a close friend becomes a victim she will come around if she is rational at all. Granted rational is potentially a lot to ask for some women.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:09:32 PM EST
she is an idiot and needs to be sent to a really violent country at once.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:10:23 PM EST
Your SIL is an idiot. My future SIL is an idiot as well. Arguing with these people is like shooting fish in a barrel. It's more fun with an audience. It's even more fun when the audience is her family at the dinner table.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:10:42 PM EST
I don't usually advocate such action, but in this case it's justly deserved:

_MaH
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:11:31 PM EST
Your SIL hates you because you own guns...

I want you to tell your SIL that I hate her... And say it in a mean voice.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:40:11 PM EST
i bet the bitch supports abortion too which kills more people in this country then guns fuck her

its 4th and long the call

PUNT THE CUNT
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:40:43 AM EST
That's too bad, my sil and I hate each other for far more valid reasons. Hate is probably a little strong, but she has well and truly earned it. She probably doesn't really hate me but she went for many years being truly pissed at me, and even now has no glue why both she and her husband and kids sren't truly beloved by all and sundry.

And they are not particularly anti-gun. Her kids may get there though. Her GrandPa has shot and killed people when they tried unsuccessfully to rob his bar and when he was on LAPD. Her hubbie carried on occasion when he was a Federal Atty on drug cases.

They did piss off all the kids when we invited the cousins from New York City and their kids to go out to the desert and go shooting when they were in town for a Bat Mitzvah. We went shooting without them.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:43:13 AM EST
I hate it when people say "our" children. As if everyone else bears some responsibility for their child.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:51:30 AM EST
You need to tell your SIL to........

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:52:46 AM EST
i'm guessing her source of information is Michael Moore, the guy who blamed dick clark for a womans son killing a little white girl, because she had to work, and he ended up being watched by an uncle who had a loaded gun laying around with a child staying with him.

i cant remember how many times i've told dick clark not to let people he doesnt know leave their guns laying around, dammit!
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:53:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/18/2009 12:56:24 AM EST by dazeke352]
Next time use this "saying guns kill people is like Rosie o Donald blaming her fork
because shes fat
But you owned her liberal ass nice job!
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:57:03 AM EST
Originally Posted By terrance250:
You need to tell your SIL to........

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/terrance250/Funny/torino.gif

we have a winner
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 1:04:58 AM EST
Ownage of a libtard high fivs everyone!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 1:05:45 AM EST
Originally Posted By greatwhite:
Throw it right back at her." Yes guns kill people..that is what they are designed to do. How perceptive of you to notice". Don't skirt the issue.

I see your point there - but- The whole "(fill in the blank with any inanimate object) kills people" is what people use to dodge responsibility.

Guns don't kill people, cars don't kill people, drugs don't kill people, not even nuclear bombs kill people. People's actions kill people. People are the cause of all action. Politicions blame inanimate objects so they don't have to offend voters by saying, "you losers drive drunk and that will happen, or you take dangerous drugs and that will happen, or you don't raise a kid right and they will end up in jail or dead". etc

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 1:18:30 AM EST
S'up, dude!

If your SIL looks anything like M, that's a damn shame. Now get to fucking with those monkeys, biatch!
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 1:22:15 AM EST
With liberals, it's easy. Everybody is "Special", in their own way; mmm-kay? Some of us have special needs, and we wouldn't want them to lose their self esteem when they encounter their fellow citizens of the World who can run faster, throw a ball farther, can punch and kick harder, can choke someone faster, so we have "equalizers" They have many names, but "gun" will do. Now, none of you children would want little Mary Differently-Abled raped mutilated and murdered by Big Billy Badass on her way from her therapist's office, would you? It won't happen if she confronts him with this cute SNUB-NOSED PISTOL!
Top Top