Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2006 11:13:00 AM EDT

A view of my friends range. It's on a few hundred acres in Rural Kentucky, south of Henderson.

Another look at the range.

You gotta bring alot to shoot alot!!!

Choose you weapon.

CZ-52 in action.

Russian SKS ( it took apart a cinderclock nicely!!).

My lightweight SA loaded.

J scanning for varmints with his CZ .17 Mach 2.

Look out for flying brass!!

Die Zombie Die!!! or in this case a steel plate and a cinderblock. (Blew the hell out of both at 100 yards!!

Uh-Oh....I think my chamber was dirty. Had four or five FTE's and this stovepipe.First time it's ever jammed more than once in a shooting session.

It's a great place for deer and turkeys...at least when they are out of season!!!

Another deer we saw on the way out.

As promised ...an orange dog. It comes out in eight to ten washes.

Please don't think this dog is abused. He did it for his kids because they wanted to do it and have some fun. It is totally harmless to the dog. It is a well loved animal.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet, i want that AK

sks isnt bad lookin one either
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Where's the dog?

Looks like it was fun!
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I put up more pics. The dog is in there now!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Whats up with the newspaper thing? Here, you find them in stores or on corners filled with free "homefinder" papers.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#5]
NO DOGGY pic ?

Baddog Baddog  

Thats quite a dog

Im not insulting him Im just pointing out he looks a little like this  
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#6]
It belongs to my friends brother. It is very weird looking indeed as now it has blue polka dot's as well.It's a sweet tempered animal though so it's cool in my book even if it's a little goofy looking.It'll fetch alll day long...I always like that in a dog.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#7]
South of Henderson, you say! When I get home from Texas we'll have to hook up and go shooting! Thar's several of us from Henderson and Evansville.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It belongs to my friends brother. It is very weird looking indeed as now it has blue polka dot's as well.It's a sweet tempered animal though so it's cool in my book even if it's a little goofy looking.It'll fetch alll day long...I always like that in a dog.

Our pug fetches better than our lab.

Show us the blue polka dots.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't have pics of the polka dots....sorry.

I'm from indy. It takes me three and a half hours just to get to evansville where my friend lives.

The newspaper things are great for target storage. It keeps the elements off. It is a fantastic place to hunt and shoot. I only get down there a few times a year.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Got the pic's sent to me of Wilma.Here she is in her polka dotted glory. He did it for his kids and the dog is in no way harmed or in discomfort.It is a very loved animal. I think the polka dots are cool. It also all washes out so the pup will go back to normal after a few baths.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top