Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2001 6:43:17 PM EDT
I came home from my last field op in August 1991,it was a miserable 3 day survelliance of a pot field on the side of a ridge.Between the rain at night and the 95 degree days,I was beat.When I got home,I emptied all of my mag pouches and other pouches[compass,first aid,canteen]and hung the harness in the garage to dry out.That was the last time I used it.Yesterday,I was fooling around in the garage and found my old web gear.After cleaning it up,I tried it on.The damn belt must've shrunk or something,there's about a 3 inch gap between the buckle!
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate it when that happens!
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I came home from my last field op in August 1991,

[snip]

The damn belt must've shrunk or something,there's about a 3 inch gap between the buckle!
View Quote

Sure it did. Yea riiiiiggggtttt
Just like all of my old pants shrunk. My old college sweater shrunk too. The incredible shrinking clothing [;)][@:D]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that could  be from all the humidity and such that we get on thanksgiving. [;)]

Just kidding. I've noticed my pistol belt kinda' does the same thing when I hang it up to dry after it gets all wet from snow and rain.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I've slowed down alot in the last couple years.My son will be 2 in December,since he came into the world I stay home.Its been a big adjustment for me,I turned 40 back in July.I never even thought about having a kid,but,I spend all of my off time with him.I've also gone from a 30" waist to a 32" in the past 2 years.[beer]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I still wear the same size pants I did ten years ago, I just wear them a lot lower now.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe all the food you've been eating has been diffusing into the belt through the time space continuum. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top