Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 4:35:27 AM EDT
IS THE MEDIA....I have this dreaded feeling that the media will hype this non-issue enough that actuall idiots will go"HEEY, I think I'll be an idiot and do something stupid now that I can get an assault rifle".
Even though we all know that same idiot could have done that before the sunset. The Daily Buzz even mentioned it....freakin idiots...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:37:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I think there is enough going on in the world right now - the war, the election, etc. that other stories will overwhelm this one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:38:39 AM EDT
[#2]
There's plenty of conservative and alternative media outlets to help spread the word.

The one thing that did NOT exist in 1994 was hi-speed broadband internet in about 1/2 the homes in America.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:42:42 AM EDT
[#3]
There have been the same worries whenever a state passed CCW reform.  More likely, the anti-guns will just erode their credibility among the general population even further.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:46:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Whats sad is on the way to work this morning, i heard twice on two different stations that AK47's and UZIs were now legal due the ban sunsetting.

Now where can i buy one of these?

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:49:37 AM EDT
[#5]
its only a matter to time before some big news show (60 min/20/20/etc) goes out and buys the EVILIST black tec9uziAR combo gun with 203 launcer from a gun show and then brings it to the local school to show how easy it is to bring a bullet hose self firing fully auto semi rifle in restricted zones- thus encouraging a ban re-enstatement.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:02:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There's plenty of conservative and alternative media outlets to help spread the word.

The one thing that did NOT exist in 1994 was hi-speed broadband internet in about 1/2 the homes in America.

Yeeeaaah...but the freakin media is mainly liberal leftist orginizations, at least the free ones (ABC,CBS,NBC) so I just hope that those of us out there who hear these asinine statements in the public arena correct the errors we hear. Educate!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top