Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 3:35:27 AM EST
IS THE MEDIA....I have this dreaded feeling that the media will hype this non-issue enough that actuall idiots will go"HEEY, I think I'll be an idiot and do something stupid now that I can get an assault rifle".
Even though we all know that same idiot could have done that before the sunset. The Daily Buzz even mentioned it....freakin idiots...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:37:01 AM EST
I think there is enough going on in the world right now - the war, the election, etc. that other stories will overwhelm this one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:38:39 AM EST
There's plenty of conservative and alternative media outlets to help spread the word.

The one thing that did NOT exist in 1994 was hi-speed broadband internet in about 1/2 the homes in America.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:42:42 AM EST
There have been the same worries whenever a state passed CCW reform. More likely, the anti-guns will just erode their credibility among the general population even further.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:46:43 AM EST

Whats sad is on the way to work this morning, i heard twice on two different stations that AK47's and UZIs were now legal due the ban sunsetting.

Now where can i buy one of these?

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:49:37 AM EST
its only a matter to time before some big news show (60 min/20/20/etc) goes out and buys the EVILIST black tec9uziAR combo gun with 203 launcer from a gun show and then brings it to the local school to show how easy it is to bring a bullet hose self firing fully auto semi rifle in restricted zones- thus encouraging a ban re-enstatement.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:02:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By BenDover:
There's plenty of conservative and alternative media outlets to help spread the word.

The one thing that did NOT exist in 1994 was hi-speed broadband internet in about 1/2 the homes in America.

Yeeeaaah...but the freakin media is mainly liberal leftist orginizations, at least the free ones (ABC,CBS,NBC) so I just hope that those of us out there who hear these asinine statements in the public arena correct the errors we hear. Educate!
Top Top