Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2001 8:18:17 AM EDT
Well I turned in my resignation last Friday and my supervisor and SVP was really bummed. I am one of the few employees that was very resourcefull, knew the market well and needed very little supervision in my trades(lowest amt of trade errors). Well enough tooting my horn. I went in this morning and the SVP took me out to breakfast. After breakfast he ask how much stuff I needed to do prior to moving to Dallas, I told him a bunch. Well he said "I know you put in for the 9th as your last day, how bout I just give you those days off. Kinda off like a vacation off the books" So my ass just packed up said goodbye and drove home. Man if this job was elsewhere other than Kali, I would still be working for them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck with the move and new job! What did you decide to do about moving your stuff/car? Make sure you get a big enough place in TX so the rest of us refuges have some place to go. I'm jealous!
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
It really sucks when you have to leave a good job, your coworkers, your family, friends, church, etc. just to regain your rights. I suggest you write your local paper explaining why you left. If you're lucky, they'll print it in letters-to-the-editor. Some papers are good about that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Lordtrader,
Welcome to Texas!!  I'm sure the move will suck but just think of all the "new" rights you will acquire here in the Big D.  Like being able to carry a loaded AR in your vehicle without hassle or getting a concealed carry permit with zero hassle or not having to register all your firearms with the state.  Once your here, give me a shout and I'll hook you up with some good gun shops and ranges.  Happy Trails!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top