Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 3:31:39 PM EDT
Just picked these babies up from my dealer today.  Form 4 to ATF 12/15/05, approved 02/03/06.

Been waitin' to have a 51 since I was a kid .... it is a Vector V51 SBR, a sear is in her future.
The runt of the litter is not bad either. Serbu Super Shorty 12.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:34:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Major Suckage
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Need a range report soon.  I really really want a super shorty.  It sucks that I live in Illinois
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is a heads-up for you existing and future V51 owners.  The HK A3 collapsible stock requires modification by Vector to allow the gun to function.  The recoil spring on the Vector stock is different. The HK factory set up will not allow the bolt to go all the way back.  I am trying to verify but it looks like a $75 mod including refinish of the stock to match the gun.  I will keep you posted.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Range Report:

V51 shoots very nice. Function was flawless. Much less muzzle blast and fireball than expected (fired in full daylight). Recoil was less than my 91. I think I will take it to an indoor range and see if I can blowtorch my target....

Serbu Shorty is a hoot. I was only shooting 2 3/4 slugs but man....quite an experience.  I think I'll get some 3" slugs and have my buddy try it. He probably will not want (or be able to) shake hands afterwords.  I know the thing is not very practical....but it is fun.  Anybody know how many mini shells this thing will hold?

Click on picture for bigger image....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top