Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 11:07:14 PM EDT
If anyone else wants to use this space to review their LCD monitor, it could be a useful tool for ARFcommers who are looking to upgrade.

Just bought my first LCD.  I've been waiting a while, as I really wanted something that was on par with CRT's for gaming and movies.  This one boasts a 3ms gray to gray, and 6ms blk-white-blk response time.  I got it in today, and am Very impressed.

I played Everquest 2, Battlefield 2, and watched Star Wars Episode 2 (to get the fast lightsaber action for monitor testing).  I did not notice any ghosting or other problems at all.  I was lucky enough to get no dead pixels, and I personally think it's a great looking monitor.  

Link to monitor on Newegg.

Here's mine.  Sorry I don't have a better picture, but there are some good ones on the link above.

For anyone who has been holding out, this monitor has great performance, and a reasonable (IMHO) price.  Highly reccomended by Sagus.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top