Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 10:19:17 AM EDT
My neighbor was going into Kmart and, like most of us, held the door for the person behind him. Basic Manners 101.

The braided armpit feminazi behind him started on the not heard as often these days spiel about how she was 'capable of holding her own door'.

Some Little Old lady behind HER jumped all over the feminazi's case, ala R.Lee.

He says the old gal started off with a blast of unladylike profanity and accused the butchy feminist of 'ruining things for everyone else.'

I sure wish I was there! I'd have offered to buy the old gal a drink!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Haha!  When I was in college, there was this one building with a REALLY heavy door.  I think it was spring loaded too, or something, cuz it would slam shut when you let go.

Well, I *always* hold the door open for ladies.  One time, I held this particular door open for a femnazi, and she went off on me, (while standing in the doorway) about how she was perfectly capable of opening the door, and that I was the root of sexism.  So I let the door go.

It swung back and hit her, and kept going, throwing her back into the building.  I spent the rest of the day chuckling to myself.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#2]
"I'm not holding the door because you're a woman. I'm holding it because I'm a gentleman."

I've always wanted to say that line. Living in a small town sure cuts the odds, though.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I'd say something like, "I was just trying to be considerate to a fellow human being.  Guess I misjudged you."

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top