GO HOME YOU FUCKING HIPPIE!

Please pardon my french.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:31:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yeah she's pretty cool, complete redneck mom but who cares....She's not that far from Crawford if I remember correctly.

ben
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:34:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Stupid Democrats are going ape over this publicity stunt like this is somehow important significant, or it's hurting Bush.  Same thing happened last year when Max Cleland came to Bush's ranch with some letter asking him to rebuke those mean old Swift Boat Veterand for Truth who had the temerity to point out John Kerry was not the war hero he claimed to be.  He sat out there for a long time in his wheelchair with the cameras running, Bush totally blew him off.

Why do these dumbass Democrats think Bush is going to play their puerile games?  Meanwhile when real, significant, important news breaks, Democrats are nowhere to be found

'Able Danger' Intel Could Rewrite 9/11 History
Thursday, August 11, 2005

Report: Sept. 11 Planner Ordered Madrid Bombings
WASHINGTON — The federal commission that probed the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks was told twice about "Able Danger," a military intelligence unit that had identified Mohamed Atta and other hijackers a year before the attacks, a congressman close to the investigation said Wednesday.
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165414,00.html

Democrats, this is what is called an important story concerning vital national interests.  Democrats are obsessed with bullshit non-stories like Jeff Gannon, Karl Rove/Valerie Plame, and the Downing Street Memos because they mistakenly perceive them as avenues that will somehow harm or impeach Bush.  But they always turn out to be ephemeral and undamaging to Bush or his agenda.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#4]
The rest of the Sheehan family is speaking out against the mother.  Its over on the Drudge Report.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:35:13 PM EDT
[#5]
She is off her meds...Cindy Sheehan, that is.

From Drudge:

In response to questions regarding the Cindy Sheehan/Crawford Texas issue: Sheehan Family Statement:

The Sheehan Family lost our beloved Casey in the Iraq War and we have been silently, respectfully grieving. We do not agree with the political motivations and publicity tactics of Cindy Sheehan. She now appears to be promoting her own personal agenda and notoriety at the the expense of her son's good name and reputation. The rest of the Sheehan Family supports the troops, our country, and our President, silently, with prayer and respect.

Sincerely,

Casey Sheehan's grandparents, aunts, uncles and numerous cousins

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
And she had a few words to say to her.

Please pardon my french.

Ben

I'd like to get within arms reach of that stupid bitch.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:51:34 PM EDT
[#7]
+420   GO HOME HIPPIE
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

... Good going!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Is she hot?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:51:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Is she hot?

She looks like an old hippy that got passed around a few too many times during the vietnam era.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The rest of the Sheehan family is speaking out against the mother.

As I see it, there are two parts to the sacrifice a man makes in dying for his country:

PART 1: Forfeiting his own, young life, and

PART 2: Not having his survivors second-guess his judgment in dying for his country.

My guess is that Mr. Sheehan is rolling over in his grave.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#12]
1 year ago she was singing a completely different story.

Drudge Report:

PROTESTING SOLDIER MOM CHANGED STORY ON BUSH
Mon Aug 08 2005 10:11:07 ET

The mother of a fallen U.S. soldier who is holding a roadside peace vigil near President Bush's ranch -- has dramatically changed her account about what happened when she met the commander-in-chief last summer!

Cindy Sheehan, 48, of Vacaville, Calif., who last year praised Bush for bringing her family the "gift of happiness," took to the nation's TV outlets this weekend to declare how Bush "killed an indispensable part of our family and humanity."

CINDY 2004

THE REPORTER of Vacaville, CA published an account of Cindy Sheehan's visit with the president at Fort Lewis near Seattle on June 24, 2004:

"'I now know he's sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis,' Cindy said after their meeting. 'I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of faith.'

"The meeting didn't last long, but in their time with Bush, Cindy spoke about Casey and asked the president to make her son's sacrifice count for something. They also spoke of their faith.

"The trip had one benefit that none of the Sheehans expected.

"For a moment, life returned to the way it was before Casey died. They laughed, joked and bickered playfully as they briefly toured Seattle.

For the first time in 11 weeks, they felt whole again.

"'That was the gift the president gave us, the gift of happiness, of being together,' Cindy said."

CINDY 2005

Sheehan's current comments are a striking departure.

She vowed on Sunday to continue her protest until she can personally ask Bush: "Why did you kill my son?"

In an interview on CNN, she claimed Bush "acted like it was party" when she met him last year.

"It was -- you know, there was a lot of things said. We wanted to use the time for him to know that he killed an indispensable part of our family and humanity. And we wanted him to look at the pictures of Casey.

"He wouldn't look at the pictures of Casey. He didn't even know Casey's name. He came in the room and the very first thing he said is, 'So who are we honoring here?' He didn't even know Casey's name. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to hear anything about Casey. He wouldn't even call him 'him' or 'he.' He called him 'your loved one.'

Every time we tried to talk about Casey and how much we missed him, he would change the subject. And he acted like it was a party.

BLITZER: Like a party? I mean...

SHEEHAN: Yes, he came in very jovial, and like we should be happy that he, our son, died for his misguided policies. He didn't even pretend like somebody...

END

On her current media tour, Sheehan has not been asked to explain her twist on Bush; from praise to damnation!

Developing...

Might it have something to do with Michael Moore recently making her kid a poster child for why the war is wrong? Could it be possible she's been paid to change her mind (great loyalty there, mom)?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Stupid Democrats are going ape over this publicity stunt like this is somehow important significant, or it's hurting Bush.  Same thing happened last year when Max Cleland came to Bush's ranch with some letter asking him to rebuke those mean old Swift Boat Veterand for Truth who had the temerity to point out John Kerry was not the war hero he claimed to be.  He sat out there for a long time in his wheelchair with the cameras running, Bush totally blew him off.

Why do these dumbass Democrats think Bush is going to play their puerile games?  Meanwhile when real, significant, important news breaks, Democrats are nowhere to be found

'Able Danger' Intel Could Rewrite 9/11 History
Thursday, August 11, 2005

Report: Sept. 11 Planner Ordered Madrid Bombings
WASHINGTON — The federal commission that probed the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks was told twice about "Able Danger," a military intelligence unit that had identified Mohamed Atta and other hijackers a year before the attacks, a congressman close to the investigation said Wednesday.
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165414,00.html

Democrats, this is what is called an important story concerning vital national interests.  Democrats are obsessed with bullshit non-stories like Jeff Gannon, Karl Rove/Valerie Plame, and the Downing Street Memos because they mistakenly perceive them as avenues that will somehow harm or impeach Bush.  But they always turn out to be ephemeral and undamaging to Bush or his agenda.

+1  Absolutely agree
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:53:07 PM EDT
[#14]
She would have really flipped out over the losses we took in the Pacific on a daily basis during WWII.She needs to read a copy of Into The Rising Sun.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Is she hot?

no

hope SS takes good care of her
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:37:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Please pardon my french.

Ben

+eleventy billion

[turd ferguson] I speak some french: You're an assbite. Pardon my French. [/turd ferguson]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:39:47 AM EDT
[#17]
as 82nd said......

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:42:33 AM EDT
[#18]
From the dumbfucks at DU:

Redstone Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-11-05 05:29 PM
Original message
Who at DU can draw a cartoon for us? (Brilliant idea by "blm")...

He (or she) suggested an editorial cartoon featuring Cindy Sheehan as the guy in Tiananmen Square...Four tanks, so you could put bushyboy in the front one, then cheney, then rumdumb, then condileast...

I bet it would make a good T-shirt to raise some money for the Peace House people in Crawford as well.

Who's going to step up on this one? I can't draw, so I can't do it.

Redstone

This picture:

Tank guy at Tienamen Square, dumb woman standing in protest outside the president's private residence, same thing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#19]
gee, wonder why this turnabout hasn't made the national news (INCLUDING FOX!!!)??? man, i sympathize with her loss but this STUNT is making it real hard. she's a registered democrap and was anti-war before her son died. now she's the medias darling and they are lined up outisde crawford sucking her wrinkled saggy sweaty nasty ass...

Quoted:
1 year ago she was singing a completely different story.

Drudge Report:

PROTESTING SOLDIER MOM CHANGED STORY ON BUSH
Mon Aug 08 2005 10:11:07 ET

The mother of a fallen U.S. soldier who is holding a roadside peace vigil near President Bush's ranch -- has dramatically changed her account about what happened when she met the commander-in-chief last summer!

Cindy Sheehan, 48, of Vacaville, Calif., who last year praised Bush for bringing her family the "gift of happiness," took to the nation's TV outlets this weekend to declare how Bush "killed an indispensable part of our family and humanity."

CINDY 2004

THE REPORTER of Vacaville, CA published an account of Cindy Sheehan's visit with the president at Fort Lewis near Seattle on June 24, 2004:

"'I now know he's sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis,' Cindy said after their meeting. 'I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of faith.'

"The meeting didn't last long, but in their time with Bush, Cindy spoke about Casey and asked the president to make her son's sacrifice count for something. They also spoke of their faith.

"The trip had one benefit that none of the Sheehans expected.

"For a moment, life returned to the way it was before Casey died. They laughed, joked and bickered playfully as they briefly toured Seattle.

For the first time in 11 weeks, they felt whole again.

"'That was the gift the president gave us, the gift of happiness, of being together,' Cindy said."

CINDY 2005

Sheehan's current comments are a striking departure.

She vowed on Sunday to continue her protest until she can personally ask Bush: "Why did you kill my son?"

In an interview on CNN, she claimed Bush "acted like it was party" when she met him last year.

"It was -- you know, there was a lot of things said. We wanted to use the time for him to know that he killed an indispensable part of our family and humanity. And we wanted him to look at the pictures of Casey.

"He wouldn't look at the pictures of Casey. He didn't even know Casey's name. He came in the room and the very first thing he said is, 'So who are we honoring here?' He didn't even know Casey's name. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to hear anything about Casey. He wouldn't even call him 'him' or 'he.' He called him 'your loved one.'

Every time we tried to talk about Casey and how much we missed him, he would change the subject. And he acted like it was a party.

BLITZER: Like a party? I mean...

SHEEHAN: Yes, he came in very jovial, and like we should be happy that he, our son, died for his misguided policies. He didn't even pretend like somebody...

END

On her current media tour, Sheehan has not been asked to explain her twist on Bush; from praise to damnation!

Developing...

Might it have something to do with Michael Moore recently making her kid a poster child for why the war is wrong? Could it be possible she's been paid to change her mind (great loyalty there, mom)?

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:37:11 AM EDT
[#20]
It's her "15 Minutes of Fame."

Can you say, BOOK DEAL or OPRAH ?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Like she's the only mother in the world to lose a son in battle.  Helll with her.  She's nothing more than an anti-Bush anti war idiot.  She's been blogging on Michael Moore-on's website.  http://www.michaelmoore.com/  good for a laugh, everyone looks like a freak there.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#22]
I read that she is spending her son's Death Insurance Benefit money camping out, and chasing Bush around the country

Nice.

I can only imaging her son is flipping in his grave at the notion his mother is making a total idiot of herself - on his bequeathed 12K, or whatever it is/was

Of course, the Big L- Michael Moore- is probably footing her Sterno bills as long as she keeps running her mouth
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:45:03 AM EDT
[#23]
That's just plain inappropriate.

THe best thing to say is "YOU ARE DISHONORING YOUR SON'S SACRIFICE - GO HOME"
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Am I the only person here who also thinks Bush needs to answer for all our dead soldiers?  Iraq is not worth their deaths...atleast not for the public reasons given.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Am I the only person here who also thinks Bush needs to answer for all our dead soldiers? Iraq is not worth their deaths...atleast not for the public reasons given.

Would you rather be fighting these assholes on the streets in the USA?  Go back to the DU.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
From the dumbfucks at DU:

Redstone Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-11-05 05:29 PM
Original message
Who at DU can draw a cartoon for us? (Brilliant idea by "blm")...

He (or she) suggested an editorial cartoon featuring Cindy Sheehan as the guy in Tiananmen Square...Four tanks, so you could put bushyboy in the front one, then cheney, then rumdumb, then condileast...

I bet it would make a good T-shirt to raise some money for the Peace House people in Crawford as well.

Who's going to step up on this one? I can't draw, so I can't do it.

Redstone

This picture:

www.hotpolitics.com/tank-1.jpg

Tank guy at Tienamen Square, dumb woman standing in protest outside the president's private residence, same thing.

...wow...they will cheapen anything despite what it stands for, to promote their own agenda.

That is sick.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#28]
She told Kieth Olberman on television that it would be better that Pres Bush not speak with her so she could ride the media wave.

This says it all, she is grandstanding, and it was said by her herself. Because of this fuck her. She negates what her brave son died for in my opinion.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:36:24 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Am I the only person here who also thinks Bush needs to answer for all our dead soldiers? Iraq is not worth their deaths...atleast not for the public reasons given.

Would you rather be fighting these assholes on the streets in the USA?  Go back to the DU.

Sadamm never followed the terms of his surrender/ cease fire.  He has been a thorn in our side and inspriration for those that hate us so he had to go.  We need to show the resolve to finish a fight something we haven't done since WW II. No offense to vets that served.  My father was in Korea and brother was in GW I.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Am I the only person here who also thinks Bush needs to answer for all our dead soldiers?  Iraq is not worth their deaths...atleast not for the public reasons given.

Should Wilson be accountable for all the dead soldiers during WWI?  Should FDR be accountable for all the dead soldiers in WWII?

Brainless wonders like you are truly amazing.

Apparently you have no problem with a dictator torturing and murdering thousands of people, who has made it known he would like to get back at us, who has flaunted the terms of the ceasefire in GW1, and has been shown to have connections with the 9/11 hijackers, at least members of his govt have.

You are very selfish.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

This is a cordial invite for you to go have sex with yourself.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a cordial invite for you to go have sex with yourself.

I'm not one for swearing, but he asked for it.

ben
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Does President Bush need to answer for the 245 Marines and the 195 Sailors who died in private motor vehicle accidents this year too?

Shut the fuck up libtard.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Nothing that she or any other libtard fuckwad does will take ANYTHING away from her sons honor or the reasons why he died for our country.

Quoted:
She told Kieth Olberman on television that it would be better that Pres Bush not speak with her so she could ride the media wave.
This says it all, she is grandstanding, and it was said by her herself. Because of this fuck her.

***She negates what her brave son died for in my opinion.***

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#35]
We need an arfcom'er to go sit out there with a big "Thank you George W Bush" sign.  Maybe just down the road from hippybitch.

It'd be damned funny to see Bush stop to talk to that guy, but not hippybitch.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#36]
I think an out of control cotton picker (the machine, bigot) or combine would do a wonder on that bitch and her display.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Yes. How should he "answer" for troops killed in battle?  Maybe we should hold an election as a sort of referendum of whether we want to keep entrusting him with the office of president.  Oh wait, we did that, didn't we?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#38]
I hear that she will start a hunger strike to put pressure on President G.W. Bush. She says she will die for this cause  for so other mothers won't have to lose their sons/daughters to this unjust cause. If she does that I think the President will be blamed.

I hate anti government racial people, there is no benefit to society when these people speak/act.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes. How should he "answer" for troops killed in battle?  Maybe we should hold an election as a sort of referendum of whether we want to keep entrusting him with the office of president.  Oh wait, we did that, didn't we?

If she wanted to tell the President what she thought of him to his face she had the opportunity. Not that I care for the man but I'm sure he would've taken the worst she could throw at him and still feel for her loss.

I can only shudder to think of the world of shit we'd be in with a liberal masshole like Kerry in office.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
The rest of the Sheehan family is speaking out against the mother.  Its over on the Drudge Report.

And the rest of the media is ignoring the hell out of it. Liberal bias? Nahhhhhhhh.   (sarcasm)

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:44:56 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should Wilson be accountable for all the dead soldiers during WWI?  Should FDR be accountable for all the dead soldiers in WWII?

Brainless wonders like you are truly amazing.

Apparently you have no problem with a dictator torturing and murdering thousands of people, who has made it known he would like to get back at us, who has flaunted the terms of the ceasefire in GW1, and has been shown to have connections with the 9/11 hijackers, at least members of his govt have.

You are very selfish.

Larry......
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Please pardon my french.

Ben

Gotta hand it to your mom for her lucid eloquence and charming manners.  Did she hurt the hippie's feelings?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please pardon my french.

Ben

Gotta hand it to your mom for her lucid eloquence and charming manners.  Did she hurt the hippie's feelings?

Wasn't my mom (My mom NEVER has uttered a swearin' word in her life) but her friend.

Probably shattered her feelings like glass

Ben
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:11:50 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Yes, you are.  Now STFU.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is she hot?

She looks like an old hippy that got passed around a few too many times during the vietnam era.

(GUMP) "Now that aint no way to be talkin bout ma Jenny"
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:32:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Crawforditchaville

Nibblin' on RoveGate
Watchin' the sun bake
All of these moonbats covered with ants
Strummin' my wing-ding
Proclaim myself Ditch Queen
T'hell with those freeps, they're beginnin' to dance

Chorus:
Wastin' away again in Crawforditchaville
Searching for my next cause to exalt
Some people claim that there's a nutcase to blame
But I know it's all Bush's fault

Don't know the reason
Stayed here all weekend
Nothin' to show but this damn case of flu
But it's a real beauty
A Ebolan doozie
How I got it here I haven't a clue

Chorus:
Searchin' for my next cause to exalt
Now I think
Hell, it could be Rove's fault

I blew out my flip-flop
Stepped on a pop-top
Cut my heel had to cruise on back home
But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on
[this verse needed no alteration]

Searching for my next cause to exalt
But I know it's that damn Freeper's fault
Yes and some people claim that there's a nutcase to blame
Now I know it's Full-Auto's fault
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:35:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

No, there are lots of other idiots that think like you.

We call them traitors around here.

At least I do.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Yes.  What was the problem with making Saddam live up to his promises after his invasion of Kuwait and rape of the oil fields, not to mention his thwarted attempt to get into SA.  He had 11 years to comply and all he did was lie and let his people starve.  Even Clinton was willing to launch a few missiles at him.  

Remember this

archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/10/11/iraq.us/

Even a majority of French Senators voted for this
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The rest of the Sheehan family is speaking out against the mother.

As I see it, there are two parts to the sacrifice a man makes in dying for his country:

PART 1: Forfeiting his own, young life, and

PART 2: Not having his survivors second-guess his judgment in dying for his country.

My guess is that Mr. Sheehan is rolling over in his grave.

+1

My GF and I were saying this very thing over dinner tonight. When my son went over there - which I supported, though I worried like crazy the whole time - He made me promise that no matter what happened I would never publicly speak out against what he went to do because HE believed in what he was doing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#50]
You've got a cool mom.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top