Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 3:03:13 PM EDT
Below is a letter to the editor of The State newspaper, SC's largest paper published in Columbia, SC. If you cannot tell from the letter, I am fed up with Sen. Graham, he is the poster child for RINO's. He is more concerned with working with the Dems than standing with his own party.

"If South Carolinians wanted a Democrat Senator, we would have voted for one. US Senator Lindsey Graham ran a bait and switch campaign, running as a conservative, but showing his true colors once in office. He is conspiring with some of the most liberal Democrats in Washington. He supports illegal aliens, leftist unqualified supreme court nominees, and government controlled health care, all anathema to mainstream South Carolina conservatives.

Current scientific research shows global temperatures are now declining, yet our esteemed Senator continues to proudly trumpet his support of the Obama agenda for the destruction of American industry. The cap and trade legislation Sen. Graham is pushing at the behest of the radicals in Congress, will destroy far more jobs than it creates, while driving every South Carolinian's electricity bills through the roof.  

His contempt for conservative South Carolinians is summed up in his snide remarks at his latest town hall meeting. "If you do not like it, leave", he told concerned conservative voters. No Sen. Graham, you should  leave, by switching parties. That way, South Carolina will know exactly what they are getting if they make the mistake of voting for you a third term."

This letter was published today 11/02/2009. Thought you guys would like to see it. Keep in mind that The State requires less than 200 words, so you cannot get too detailed. I encourage my fellow South Carolinians (I know there are a few here) to write editorials and to Graham directly, protesting his Democrat love affair. As I reference in the letter, he was VERY condescending and nasty to conservatives attending a town hall recently in SC. Thank God we have Jim DeMint and Joe Wilson.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Well said.   Let's hope he will be on Palin's  list.   I have long been sick of this fool.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Very good letter.

Amazing spelling and grammar for an arfcommer.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
LG is a traitor
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Great letter.

Make sure you work to support a Conservative in the Primary.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Great letter.

Make sure you work to support a Conservative in the Primary.

Absolutely, I hope a good conservative with some name recognition gets in the primary to oppose Graham. I will definitely do anything I can to support them.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Be sure and thank Lindsay for getting that 12,000 job Boeing Dreamliner project.

A few hundred more attaboys might atone for his "open borders" position with Kennedy and McCain.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Be sure and thank Lindsay for getting that 12,000 job Boeing Dreamliner project.

A few hundred more attaboys might atone for his "open borders" position with Kennedy and McCain.

Yeah, he is really playing up his "success" with the Boeing deal, but if Boeing had not selected SC, I guarantee you would not hear a peep out of him or any mention of his involvement. Other Republicans in SC did all the heavy lifting, I promise you.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#9]
is lindsay graham gay? he already has a girl's name and sounds like a fruitcake.

and what's the deal with a lot of southerns with female names like stacey, ashley, tracey, connie etc

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:09:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
is lindsay graham gay? he already has a girl's name and sounds like a fruitcake.

and what's the deal with a lot of southerns with female names like stacey, ashley, tracey, connie etc

My wife wonders the same thing.   His office is tired of hearing from me.  I have them on speed dial.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top