Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/10/2004 7:31:37 AM EST
Hi all, I finally got mad enough to write a letter to the Editor in my local paper. I wrote to the Huntsville Times here in Alabama. I think if I hear one more fool crying that blood we be flowing in the streets Monday I will scream. I will know tonight if they will print it. Tell me all what you think. I tried to make it sound a professional as I could. Take care all and keep up the fight for the cause.

LET THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN DIE!

The biggest fraud against the American people will hopefully end this Sept 14. That is the so-called Assault Weapons Ban. This has been the most misrepresented and Unconstitutional laws ever forced upon us.

Ultra Left Wing Anti-Gun, Anti-Freedom groups and even some Republicans have intentionally lied and named Semi-Auto Rifles, Assault Weapons to engage the emotions of the uninformed public about this issue. Real Assault Weapons are Select Fire & Full Auto Machine Guns (NFA Weapons) that have been strictly controlled and taxed by the ATF since the 1930’s. No new Machine Guns have been manufactured for civilian’s since1986 and, no more can be made as of this time

The guns that the Politicians and many Media outlets are calling Assault Weapons are no more than Semi-Auto Rifles and Shotguns not Machine Guns. Under this law that will Sunset on 9/14/2004 any American that installed a Folding stock or Flash Suppressor on their firearm would be facing a felony charge and up to 10+ years in prison. That’s right 10+ years for putting a piece of metal on you own Firearm. Some murders don’t get that!

This is not Gun Control but People Control. This law has made a technical nightmare of violations that can make any one a felon in a minute. Remember folks; the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It’s about keeping the people in control of the Government not the other way around. If the 2nd Amendment falls the rest will follow.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:44:54 AM EST
Hey foks lets use our power here on this site to our advantage. Keep hitting thoses internet polls but also try writting a letter to the editor to your local paper. It only takes a few minute and it can really help inform the average Joe. If you can get your letter to your local paper by tonight or Sat there is a god chance it will be in the Sunday edition. Go for it Guy's.

Take care & God Bless

Eric
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:18:40 AM EST
Looks like it might get printed in 2 papers. Every little bit counts.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:50:32 AM EST
Wow, It looks like it might make it into 4 papers this Sunday. It think Newspaper Editors are really looking for info on this topic. Guy's use this tatic in you local area to help our cause. Don't for get to email your Rep's and the President. Both sites below have links that only take about a minute to email your rep. Do it for the Cause .

www.gunowners.org
www.nra.org

God Bless
Top Top