Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/28/2014 2:30:59 PM EDT
HS is next door. An arrangement I have never been happy about. It was built between the HS and a wooded field.
Between the druggie HS kids and the forest rapists I've been wondering why they built it where they did.

Anyway, Kid is found to have a gun at the high school,

http://www.13abc.com/story/25359331/student-in-custody-after-taking-gun-to-start-high-school
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 2:36:54 PM EDT
Better than my school that had a HS on one end and a middle school on the other. Damn 8th graders were like packs of wolves stacking out watering holes, or in this case vending machines. Who knew that a 6' junior could get separated from the herd and then get jumped by a pack of 4' hoodlums for his lunch money
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 3:10:27 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Joker117:
Better than my school that had a HS on one end and a middle school on the other. Damn 8th graders were like packs of wolves stacking out watering holes, or in this case vending machines. Who knew that a 6' junior could get separated from the herd and then get jumped by a pack of 4' hoodlums for his lunch money
View Quote

Some 8 year old got beat by a group of teens last week a block from me on a major street. No cars stopped.

Moving is high on my list of priorities.
Top Top