Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2004 6:09:32 AM EDT
update...

I had mentioned that my kid would be in the presence of the president today, he is the ssg of the monroe county young marines

he spent time rehearsing, and getting schooled by the secret service yeaterday about how things were to operate, he was picked from the whole group with 3 others to do work inside of the building, here is the deal

he will be working security for the event, when people come in he checks the tickets, looks for kerry supporters/double t shirts ect, and when he finds them, signs, stickers, any kerry stuff, or hippie types, he takes the ticket, rips it in half and helps toss them out, no disruptions in this event, cool eh

He should be on television, sitting to the rear of the president, cool eh?

secondary job is to be a pep rally leader, undoubtedly some kerry disruptors will sneak in from one of the many entrances and start chanting kerry, or something worse, when this happens he is supposed to lead a huge rally of bush supporters in screaming pro bush stuff to drown out the kerry trash while they are being removed, i love it!

he is so happy and proud, he really loves this president, and would welcome the opportunity to toss out hippies and kerry supporters

he in his duties before has met clinton, gore, while somewhat of a big deal it fades to nothing in comparison to this REAL PRESIDENT!, his words

while with the secret service the democrats and hippies were referred to as "pinko commies"
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
What a cool job. Tell him to kick some Kerry supporter butt for me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:20:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Pics.....man, Pics!

Marines and the President....they are a good compliment to each other.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:29:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh yea, my younger brother met Bush when he made a surprise appearence at Camp Greentop in Maryland. This camp is VERY close to Camp David. Bro had pics of the event. Very nice!

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:29:46 AM EDT
[#4]
You must be proud! Excellant day for your son!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:45:57 AM EDT
[#5]
he will be hangin with the man, hooah!

i am not going to be able to go, sucks, i am sending a vid camera

he says he wants to be like wave, drop kicking hippies
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm, ripping up a democrat's ticket and tossing him out the door, or introducing them to the hickory on the street.  I dont know which sounds more fun.

In the proud ARf tradition, I request the chance to do both.  Can anyone spot me gas money to get to NYC?

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:03:37 AM EDT
[#7]
he will be in taylor MI, today

kid may be ont he news

6:00 PM i hope i can get it recorded somehow
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top