Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/17/2006 9:12:27 AM EDT
I will freely admit this probably belongs in the women's forum.

My lovely wife has been losing alot of weight. As a reward for her hard work, I send her out shopping. She's lookin' hot.

Fast forward to today. I enjoy wearing flare leg jeans and bells (nothing too outrageous like elephant bells). The problem is, they don't make these for men anymore. So, I scour ebay and buy vintage Levis. This is all well and good, but there's a huge supply problem - hence, I end up paying nearly $100 for a pair of jeans. I'm also really hard on jeans (working under the car, welding, etc) and I'm not too keen on fucking up a pair of jeans I paid $100 for. Suck.

There's another problem (here's the women's forum part): I have big thighs. I ride my bike alot - it's great excersize - but it results in my having large calves and thighs. I'm 5'11" and 180, not particuarly big, but shit my legs are out of proportion. There's not an ounce of fat on them, they're just...well...big. At least my wife digs 'em.

The thing is, it makes buying jeans a tad difficult. Unless I buy baggy jeans, they're tight as hell in the thighs. I can't squat, or I'll rip the fucking crotch out. I have jeans that button fine, provided I can pull the damn things over my thighs. I don't like wearing baggy or "relaxed fit" jeans. What a dilema.

So, my wife was goofing around and she put a pair of my jeans on. I'll be damned, they fit her. Interestingly enough, they made her thighs look fat and made her butt look big, despite a technically perfect fit. I'm not sure whether the oil and grease stains were sexy or not, but I digress. So, feeling a little frisky, I decided to try some of her old flare leg jeans on. HOLY SHIT, the damn things fit like a glove. They're comfy, too! Now, these have kind of a unisex design to them - no frilly shit or anything like that. Still, it's hard to get over the fact that they're women's jeans. I mean, the tag says "Size 13". Weird.

So, I noticed a couple of things. The pockets aren't very deep at all. Why this doesn't piss more women off, I'll never know. You can't even warm your hands up, they're too small. I also noticed that women's jeans DO make your thighs look smaller. Hell, my wife said my ass looked cuter. As a test, I wondered if anybody could would notice that these were women's jeans. I visited a few friends, and went over to my folks house. No gay friends or family here, I needed heterosexual opinions.

Nobody knew. when asked what I was up to, I said "Eh, I needed some more jeans, so I went shopping". The response? "Ah, cool. They looks good". Heh heh. No clue. I suppose I could clue them in, but I fear I won't be able to shake the "He's wearing women's pants" stigma. I'm telling you, you can't tell. What's strange is that women who wear a size 13 or 14 look a little...well..."plump", yet the same pair of jeans on an average sized dude like me fit and look just fine. Wierd.

If you think about it, it sort of makes sense that men wouldn't look like a chick in women's jeans. I kind of wondered why they don't look "feminine" on me. I suppose it's because they're not being worn by a female. Whatever I might think, these damn things fit like a glove. And nobody can tell. Who'da thunk it?

There's NO WAY I'm escaping the ghey jokes, so let 'em fly if ya gotta.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#1]
are you showing signs of weakness in your wrists yet?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:15:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they look better when you are wearing a pair of her thongs too?

Oh and just for fun ---->
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#3]
the things people feel the need to share on this board...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:19:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Pinkpistols.com is thataway----------------------->
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#5]
man card....hand it over!

NOW!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Denim is denim - only women even CARE about things like cut or great fit.  If women's jeans were on sale, and men's weren't, I'd not hesitate to buy a women's pair if they had a reasonable fit.  I'm that cheap, and it's such a non-issue.

Now when you start wearing her dresses and skirts, THEN I'm going to worry.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#7]

There is so much sig line material in your post.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#8]
This thread is worthless without pics.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Okay, I had the same problem a few years ago. Thighs were just to big for my britches due to riding a bike.
Solution? Wear the frigging baggy pants! If you just buy the relaxed fit ones they ain't all that baggy.

Woman's pants? What the hell are you thinking dude?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

NOW!!!

Fuck it, I'm just glad I can buy flares without spending $100.

I shit you not, nobody can tell. They're just jeans. Now if we were talking capri pants...

They really aren't alot different than men's jeans. They're cut a little different (enough to fit me better, apparently), and the pockets are smaller. Oh, and the tag says "Women". Other than that, I swear to God they're nearly identical.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Aren't they tight on your nards?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:30:33 AM EDT
[#12]
You are in good company. Maybe you can get some ideas here.

(Warning: Men wearing women's jeans in the pics below)

i1.tinypic.com/nyfl3b.jpg

i1.tinypic.com/nyflas.jpg
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:32:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Okay, I had the same problem a few years ago. Thighs were just to big for my britches due to riding a bike.
Solution? Wear the frigging baggy pants! If you just buy the relaxed fit ones they ain't all that baggy.

Woman's pants? What the hell are you thinking dude?

I don't like wearing pants that are loose in the thigh - I like them to fit in the same manner as a regular pair of jeans would on a guy with non-cyclist legs. Relaxed fit jeans for men are all too tight around the ankle. I like bells (hee hee). Solution: Women's jeans.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Don't forget the matching purse.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:34:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

NOW!!!

Ghey
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:34:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

My eyes!!!

Fucker!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My eyes!!!

Fucker!

It's nothing bad, just fully clothed guys wearing women's jeans. Same as you dude
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:38:25 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Denim is denim - only women even CARE about things like cut or great fit.  If women's jeans were on sale, and men's weren't, I'd not hesitate to buy a women's pair if they had a reasonable fit.  I'm that cheap, and it's such a non-issue.

Now when you start wearing her dresses and skirts, THEN I'm going to worry.  

See? I'm telling you, if you took the tags off and placed them in a pile with a bunch of mens jeans (tags removed), I guarantee there would be plenty of guys buying them. Shit, if they fit they fit.

Obviously, this does not apply to designs that are CLEARLY intended for women (capri pants, pink colors, flower stitching, etc, etc). Honestly, I think alot of women's jeans are patterened after men's jeans, with slight alteration.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#20]
High School guys have been wearing womens jeans for about 6 years now because "they fit better."

I always ask them the same thing.  "Does your sister know you're wearing her pants?"

Be sure to complete the look with a t-shirt that's too small and a white pleather belt. Be sure to post pics on your MySpace account and a reveiw of brokeback mountain.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:39:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Is this your way of "coming out"?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#22]
you said the pockets are small..... are they still big enough to fit a spare manpon in?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My eyes!!!

Fucker!

It's nothing bad, just fully clothed guys wearing women's jeans. Same as you dude

Heh. I'm also starting to notice that the difference becomes more noticable when the waistline is higher. In these jeans, the difference is quite noticable and distinctly feminine. On the lower cuts, they're pretty close to the low-cut jeans offered to men. In fact, I think you'd need a measuring tape to note the difference.

Oh, long hair and makeup seems to skew one's perspective, as well.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#24]
So have you and your wife gone out trying to pick up men together? Or is that next weekend?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:44:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Not really. I'm kind of suprised, actually. I have other pairs of men's low cut jeans that are just as snug in the crotch. Not tight, just a little snug.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

All my pants are tight in the crotch.... i think it may have something to do with me...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
High School guys have been wearing womens jeans for about 6 years now because "they fit better."

I always ask them the same thing.  "Does your sister know you're wearing her pants?"

Be sure to complete the look with a t-shirt that's too small and a white pleather belt. Be sure to post pics on your MySpace account and a reveiw of brokeback mountain.

T-shirt needs to hide the butt of a 1911, and I don't think they make gun belts in white pleather.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Be very careful, next thing you know you will start bleeding and taking Premysym.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:48:22 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
T-shirt needs to hide the butt of a 1911, and I don't think they make gun belts in white pleather.

Just keep your 1911 in your purse.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:50:06 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just keep your 1911 in your purse.

no no no- just get one of those fanny packs!  he can put everything in there!  wallet, keys, makeup...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#31]

...I'm not sure whether the oik and grease stains were sexy or not, but I digress...

I don't know what an oik stain is, and I don't think I want to know...

BTW, Doesn't having the zipper in the back make it tough to take a whiz?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

...I'm not sure whether the oik and grease stains were sexy or not, but I digress...

I don't know what an oik stain is, and I don't think I want to know...

BTW, Doesn't having the zipper in the back make it tough to take a whiz?

Heh, typo. It's oil stain.

Zipper in the back?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:54:38 AM EDT
[#33]
I think you should change your mask in your avater to /13
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#34]
now all you need is a lower back tattoo to go with the low cut waist
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:00:46 AM EDT
[#35]

Zipper in the back?

LOL - I must be startin' the transistion into Geezerhood.  Back in the '70's when bell-bottom jeans were popular, the womens jeans had the zipper in the back.

...Doesn't sound very funny when it has to be explained...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:01:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:01:41 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Zipper in the back?

I think he was refering to the times you wear a skirt, like when you get dressed up to go see brokeback mountain
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#40]
See - yet another thread that should have stayed locked up in the dark recesses of your mind.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Do you feel the urge to sit down when you pee?  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#42]
he had to have expected this.....

you dont toss a steak into the wolf pit and not expect them to bite
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:08:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Damn a double tap in a thread about crossdressing,that CAN'T be good
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Wheres the camel-toe?

Conery:  Nice pants you have there Trebek.
Trebek:  Thanks.
Conery:  Do they make it for men?

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#45]
I know about the whole emo-trend of guys wearing women's clothes (which I know is not the reason you're wearing your wife's jeans).  

The thing that always puzzled me is how on earth does a guy's hips fit into jeans made for women?    Women got the whole "childbearing hips" biological thing, where us guys don't seem to have that anatomical feature.

I mean men and women are built differently ... which is why we have mens and women's clothing ....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#46]
No way I'm tagging this thread.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:11:42 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
See - yet another thread that should have stayed locked up in the dark recesses of your mind.

Ya, funny thing about that. I'll never meet 99% of the people here in person, so I'm safe posting from the safe confines of my office.The Ohio crew is gonna give me SHIT though.

I've even posted pics of me in women's jeans a couple times, but NOBODY KNEW. I dind't say anything, and nobody said a word. You know why? They couldn't tell either.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
No way I'm tagging this thread.

Nice work.....the "Stealth Tag"
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I know about the whole emo-trend of guys wearing women's clothes (which I know is not the reason you're wearing your wife's jeans).  

The thing that always puzzled me is how on earth does a guy's hips fit into jeans made for women?    Women got the whole "childbearing hips" biological thing, where us guys don't seem to have that anatomical feature.

I mean men and women are built differently ... which is why we have mens and women's clothing ....

I'm not sure I have an answer, but here's what I've noticed:

If you buy a pair of women's low cut jeans, they don't ride that low on a man. In fact, the rise is only a little lower than a man's pair of jeans (depending on how high you like to hike your pants up). They actually fit pretty normal. On my wife, she's in danger of showing a little bush in the same pair. If you buy women's high rise jeans, they DEFINATELY look like a women' pair of jeans. The allowance for a woman's hips is quite pronounced, and they'll fit funny. You don't want to wear these.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#50]

you should tie the front of your shirt like this
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top