Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 6:07:44 AM EDT
Someone brought up a good point in the new Astrodome=Superdome thread. If the savages are still there raping and killing? Why dont we segregate them. Hell whe did it with the Hatian Migragtion Vacation back in 92 when we were in GITMO. Familys in one area, young bucks in another, people with infectious diseases in another. It seemed to workd fairly well. Set up a tent city for the single men out in the parking lot and surround it with barbed wire. Might not get rid of all the bad elements in dome but im sure it would help. Then again im sure they would cry foul, and pull out the race card. Thoughts???
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:09:06 AM EDT
[#1]
How dare you try to inject common sense into this!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:12:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Separation would take up to much space.  The command post wanted to stop taking in people at 11k and did.  Bu then another 40 buses showed up without prior notice and they now have 16k. Along with several thousand in other facilities they did not plan to open to refugees.

Again I think the deaths are related to the poor physical condition the people are in.  All cuts and scrapes are probably terribly infected after 5 days in contaminated water with no medical attention.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:14:00 AM EDT
[#3]
So we should punish the good ones on the actions of the bad ones?

Guess you'll be saying we should ban all guns for the actions of the criminals that use them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:17:51 AM EDT
[#4]
No im saying that we sould make several small camps to segregate the single males from the rest of the population. And please dont give me this gun banning crap!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:18:15 AM EDT
[#5]
From what I've seen, there are police patrolling INSIDE the Astrodome and some arrests have been made.  Anyone in Houston see anything on the news?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:19:42 AM EDT
[#6]
You might make the ACLU cry.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:20:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
From what I've seen, there are police patrolling INSIDE the Astrodome and some arrests have been made.  Anyone in Houston see anything on the news?

Nope.  They have been playing up the sob stories here.  The cops here are doing an excellent job from what I saw when I went past the place the other night.  They had a nice perimeter of the ones that were outside of the dome.  Not to obvious but made me feel alot better.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:23:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone acting up should have an X branded in his forehead and be kicked out.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:36:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top