Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 9:46:41 AM EDT
...and I was forced to shoot him.
Now he has a broken leg and a gunshot wound.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#2]
pic coming
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I shouldn't, but I find that strangely amusing.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Now go rent "Seabiscuit"!

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#6]
And, you might be a redneck! Oh, does your sister have a mole on her face? When she goes to church do they call her Holy Moly?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Git r Done!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:50:54 AM EDT
[#10]
What the fook?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
LOL!

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:55:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Humorous in a sad, sick way.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#13]
fook, check the tacked topics......................
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:00:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Thats some bad fookin luck ya got there!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Now you gotta eat it!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Miss Magnum's going to kill you if you're just messing around

But what if he's serious?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:07:25 AM EDT
[#19]
It is a joke from a Jeff Foxworthy HBO 'you might be redneck' special. Some fat guy told it at the end when they were sitting around telling stories.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#20]
If that leg don't get better in a couple days, he'll have to shoot him again.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:49:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
It is a joke from a Jeff Foxworthy HBO 'you might be redneck' special. Some fat guy told it at the end when they were sitting around telling stories.

The name you're looking for is Larry the Cable Guy.

Here's what he says about the election:

What the hell is this russia? When ya go to vote remember this. Wear underware 'cause the lines are long and your testicles start to rash up and you'll end up walkin' to the booth like ya gotta take a poop so big you'd need a breathin' coach! Ok listen up. Remember theirs people tryin' to kill us. We didn't do 'nothin' to provoke this.! We was just sittin' here watchin' reruns of the Simpsons when them peckerheads flew planes over hear and killed people. If you think just goin' into Afghanistan was gonna end it your nuttier than John Kerrys wife. This is gonna go on for a long time. The reason they ain' t here now blowin' up a grade school is because our brave soldiers are keepin' them sum bitches on the run over there. The reason were safe on our way to the mall or the titty club or church is because our soldiers got these assholes runnin' around like sand crabs with there heads cut off! . We cant give them a chance to organize and head this way. If you don't think they wanna get over in our back yard than you got the brains of the guy that thought up the TV show My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss! Some people just don't realize that there will always be a group of people that want to kill us. Look in the history books. It'll never end. There will always be a time when we have to defend our way of life. This is never easy and it sucks. I don't like it. Believe me I would love more than anything to wake up one day and see dogs lyin' with cats, and Lions Lyin' with sheep and Strippers Lyin' with strippers with me in the middle. But it'll never happen and every now and then we gotta defend ourselves. Thats why we have a military. Them folks aint there to serve coffee at white house tea parties! There around to kill scumbags. And if the Media would let 'em do there jobs and keep there commie asses away from 'em they could do it alot easier. War more than sucks but its a fact of life. If you think John Kerry would be better at protectin' ya then by all means vote for him and his plan he never tells us about. If ya think Bush would be better than vote for him I don't give a rats ass i'm one dude. Im an American and I'll still love it regardless the outcome. One thing Im not gonna do is throw hatred toward my friends that don't vote the way I do. (well maybe this one cocky lib prick that thinks he's better than everybody else, but my other friends I love) But for Gods sake be smart. Remember our economy will never survive if we have to live in fear. Alot of good a nice portfolio, a new house and a bitchin' car'll do ya if ya gotta worry about dyin' up at the burger King. And don't think it cant happen. (ex:911) So go vote and if my boy loses, so be it. The sun will still set, the moon will still rise, Michael Moore will always be a conceited asshole and I will still have democratic friends. (except for that cocky lib prick I told ya about earlier that thinks he's better than everyone else) I guess the point I'm trin' to make is lets all no matter the outcome try and get along because were still all Americans in the end. Ill probably get hate mail because of this commentary but ya know what! Kiss my redneck republican ass! Your the kinda people Im talkin' about. Direct your anger toward terrorists that want to kill ya not me. Im not the one flyin' planes into buildings. Im not one promisin' to blow up schools, and I damn sure aint one of these and tofu fartin' fairy tree huggers that are naive enuff to think we have to wait to get attacked before we do anything to defend ourselves and even then say if we just treat them nice and whisper we love 'em in there ears there not gonna not hate us anymore! Happy Voting. Me and my democratic buddy Randy are gonna go to Hooters. Democrat or Republican we can both agree on titties! Im Larry the cable guy, and I approved this Message!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top