Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 1/22/2009 8:32:37 AM EST
Isn't it a heroic thing for our hero Jack Murtha to offer to house those "so called" terrorists in his home state, even though there is no prison system there for them. The honorable Mr. Murtha, and the constituents that voted for him, deserve, above all other patriotic Americans to get a good amount of the Kings public works money, which would be wisely spent building a minimum security prison in his hometwon, creating jobs, and thus boosting the economy, and possibly even hiring some of those mistreated angels of mercy that we are torturing at Gitmo right now. What say you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 8:34:04 AM EST
I say dupe.
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 8:35:12 AM EST
I heard this on the news

I'm leaving this state when I graduate, heaven forbid these angles get loose in Western PA.
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 8:40:05 AM EST
Quoted:
I heard this on the news

I'm leaving this state when I graduate, heaven forbid these angles get loose in Western PA.

PA has its issues, but a bunch of hadjis running around the woods would have about a quarter million deer hunters out within hours. The State correctional facility in Greene County (where Philly murderer Mumia Abu Jamal is housed) is in some of the best deer hunting areas in the state. They are building another jail next door in Fayette County, which also has some good huntin'
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:03:35 PM EST
Yeah, Jack sucks. Personally I thinks Jack's a little off.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:06:22 PM EST
Jack Murtha is a disgrace to the United States Marine Corps, this overstuffed douchebag is off his rocker and needs to go the route of Ted Kennedy, he oversteps his bounds as a human, and takes every opportunity to drag the Corps through the mud.

Shame on that asshole.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 10:54:15 PM EST

-Aimless

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 10:57:07 PM EST
Murtha is a piece of shit...I loved seeing R. Lee Ermey rip him a new asshole on TV.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 11:43:28 PM EST
Jack Murtha is a %#*hole.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:23:59 AM EST
Quoted:
I heard this on the news

Only if they are acute and obtuse
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:33:12 AM EST
Quoted:
Quoted:
I heard this on the news

Could we hunt them down with trigonometric functions if they get loose?  Or does that only work on terrorists that have at least one 90 degree angle in their physical makeup????

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:35:45 AM EST
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I heard this on the news

Could we hunt them down with trigonometric functions if they get loose?  Or does that only work on terrorists that have at least one 90 degree angle in their physical makeup????

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 1:40:48 AM EST
The guy is the king of pork.  Just wait for the John Murtha Federal Detention Facility to be built in his district, and he'll be a hero there for bringing in jobs.  The guy is a complete asshat, but western PA is so desperate for jobs that they'll keep electing the guy because he brings federal money to the district better than anyone else in politics.   It's democrat politics at their finist.  This is where the country is headed, and if the conservatives don't take some action, we'll see democrats in every elected position before too long because the majority of voters (note, I said voters, not taxpayers) will become dependent on government to survive, and the democrats will keep playing politics like this to ensure that they're dependent.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 1:45:34 AM EST
Let the Gitmo folks stay in the Lincoln room of the White House. If Barry thinks they have been so mistreated, he needs to show them that he means them no harm.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:14:10 AM EST
I think it's great.  Putting them in western PA makes that area a target for terrorists, plus lots of friends and family and leftist lawyers for terrorists will soon be living there.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:17:27 AM EST
Murtha is an idiot!
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:21:42 AM EST
Quoted:
Jack Murtha is a disgrace to the United States Marine Corps, this overstuffed douchebag is off his rocker and needs to go the route of Ted Kennedy, he oversteps his bounds as a human, and takes every opportunity to drag the Corps through the mud.

Shame on that asshole.

Amen!
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:27:42 AM EST
Abscam, accusing Marines of murder, calling western PA'ers redneck racists, and offering PA to terrorists.  Not only is this guy a disgraceful POS, he is a traitor.  Fuck him, fuck the rest of the liberals in Congress and fuck the Kenyan.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:34:50 AM EST
Just remember, he did not vote himself into power. So, by extension, the folks in his district (a majority anyway) must all be America haters too. This is why we are in trouble.  Trust me, neither Murtha or any other politician is going to say things that will get him in trouble with the voters.
Top Top