Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/4/2002 9:05:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2002 9:06:59 PM EDT by batf-approved]
...These people are the most dangerous mother facker's on the planet. Parden my outburst. I arrived for court defending myself(i know foolish),but anyways the judge calls my name ,and ask me to step forward. I do so The judge go through the here duties of informing me of my rights and swearing me in. Then the 1st surprise i get is The judge is the D.A. too! I say to my self WTF. So i tell myself i'm playing against a stacked deck(like most traffic court are). To make a long story short, I was found guilty. The next surprise I get is that my fine 112.50 instead of 132.50. Cheaper fighting the ticket than simple paying it before court. Damn these people blow my mind.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 2:07:56 AM EDT
He/She was the Judge [b]and[/b] the DA? Is that legal? Seems like a conflict of interest.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 2:34:50 AM EDT
Kangaroo court. Traffic court is a lose lose proposition every time I go there. They gave me two BS violations so the judge thinks they're doing me a favor by dropping one of them. Both of them were BS in the first place. Not only that, for once me and the cop are on supposedly [i]neutral[/i] turf and I can say stuff to the cop without fear of arrest. Which definitely would've happened in the street. 100% guarantee on that and they did make arrest threats to me. I told the lady judge the cop was perjuring herself. Hey!...I'm just a mere subject so why would she believe me? The lady cop was lying 100%. Where is MY justice? What's my recourse? Jack sht! Chicken sht lady cop scurries out of the courtroom faster than a welfare recipient can cash food stamps. I had a few more comments for the lying cop but I'll have to reserve those for a later date.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 2:36:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By alexanderredhook: He/She was the Judge [b]and[/b] the DA? Is that legal? Seems like a conflict of interest.
View Quote
Sounds funny to me too.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:18:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:41:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 7:38:21 PM EDT
She was asking all the questions like the D.A. and when i would object to her asking question then over ruling my objections, she would just continue with her question the the cop. Then was my turn to ask my questions to the revenue enforcer(cop) i asked (since it was a pace speeding ticket in a unmarked cop van) i asked if he had the calibration certifation that his van was doing the speed he said he was , the judge stop me and told the cop he doesn't need to answer the question,that is calibration test is irrellevent to the case . So i just tell the judge i'm done since i'm wasting my time. She then asks if i would like to testify. I say no it would change this courts mind.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 7:39:55 PM EDT
BTW the cop said in court he was doing 54 mph in a 50 mph zone. Breaking the law to enforce it. A real america nightmare.
Top Top