Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 6:32:08 AM EDT
So I go out yesterday to square away the sights on a couple guns before I leave for deer hunting tomarrow, no biggie. I pull up to the range and notice a guy who I kinda know a bit. And I also notice the rather hot female thats with him, who is not his wife, but turns out is his daughter. Were waiting for the line to go cold so they can check targets and I can go put some up and just talking. She's saying something about wanting to get out and shoot more but i'm to busy checking her out to really pay attention to what she's saying, but catching enough to at least make it seem like I'm paying attention. The line goes cold we walk down I hang some paper and we go back line goes hot and I shoot the bolt gun and get it on to where I'm happy. Than I pulled out the AR to get that sighted in with some 64gr sp. As soon as I got it on the bench the line goes cold again. So she comes walking over with this look on her face and we get to talking agin but this time about ARs. After the line went hot she went over and grabbed a gun case opened it up and pulled out a really nice preban bushie, 14.5in barrel with a vortex aimpoint and a arms #40BUIS. Really sweet gun. So we do some more talking and some shooting, she's asking how I like the forward grip and how it handles with the 1-4 power scope on it. So I tell her she can shoot it she wants. She hands me her bushie and says here put a mag or two through it. Ok cool. Before she leaves she writes her number on a spent .223 case with a fine tip sharpie and gives it to me. Of all the things to get a number on, match books, napkins at the bar etc., I have to say that this was by far the slickest I have ever seen. I was telling one of my friends about it when I got back from the range and he says to me, dude do you really want to try and date a chick who you know can shoot, think about what could happen if you piss her off. She won't throw glasses and shit at you she'll unload a 30round mag at you.

Life might just get a bit interesting after deer season.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:37:18 AM EDT
[#1]
You better post some pics, after you bag that doe.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:52:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Holy Shit!

This chick is in WI?

What range was this?

Does she have a sister?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You better post some pics, after you bag that doe.

For shizzle.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Well how was her Bushie????

Geeesssss I though you would be bragging about how it shot.

I'm a widower now for 6+ years. Been thinking on dating again. I guess I'll have to go to the range more often.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:58:59 AM EDT
[#5]

SCHWINNG!

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:00:02 AM EDT
[#6]
You dog...the only chicks I see at my range are not much better looking than Eric The Hun (sorry Eric)
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Stuff it in her pooper then post pics?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:03:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Life might just get a bit interesting after deer season.

Take her with you, even if just for the walk along.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:04:26 AM EDT
[#9]
She wants to show you her other pre-ban bushie, sounds to me.
I hope she don't have 16 kids and in debt up to her ears, sounds too good so far.
Nice "range report", hoping for a happy ending for ya.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#10]
DoNOTput that brass into a case cleaner.  Keep it away from all possable sources of water or any other liquids.

Oh ya,  this thread is useless without pic's.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:33:29 AM EDT
[#11]
............And THEN, you woke up this morning, right????  !!  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Seriously photoman, where was the range?

I...ummm...need a new place to shoot?

Also, if you posted the phone #, we could verify your story.

Honest, that is the only reason why it should be posted.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:53:52 AM EDT
[#13]
resisting...temptation...to make joke...about... shaving her... "Bushy"

Seriously that is way cool.

; )

jim
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:02:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
resisting...temptation...to make joke...about... shaving her... "Bushy"

Seriously that is way cool.

; )

jim

Do not resist- make the joke!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:17:58 AM EDT
[#15]
So a thread about a hot chick and a day shooting has no pics?  And all this from a guy named "photoman"!  WTF!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey hey hey hey hey- I don't take pics of clothed hot women, it's against my um....um.....my um.......it's just no fun!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:24:57 AM EDT
[#17]
did she say: "I like your gun"?

when she let you shoot her BM, you should have
thanked her for showing you her "Bush" and said
"I like your Bush"
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#18]
If this really happened,  I have to say,  that is probably the coolest fucking thing I have ever heard in regards to a day at the range.

The chick had her OWN ar and she didn't look like a badger or a sick dog???

Awesome man,  awesome!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Put a MAG thru MY BUSHIE she says
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:37:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Are you working on a few "special loads" to shoot in her bush...master?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
If this really happened,  I have to say,  that is probably the coolest fucking thing I have ever heard in regards to a day at the range.

The chick had her OWN ar and she didn't look like a badger or a sick dog???

Awesome man,  awesome!!!!

I know a couple women who shoot ARs both for shits n'giggles and in HP comp. But most of them live tword the western side of the state. You don't find all that many females around this city who like guns, let alone like ARs. But they are probably one of the better guns for females as far as ergonomics, recoil, weight and all shit. My shooting buddies daughter wanted to hook me up with a friend of hers, who is a former Marine. Nothing like hearing "oh you have to meet my friend you two would be great together she just got out of the marine corps."
I was thinking oh yippee, than I met her and I was thinking- there is a God! Than I found out she had a kid. Not what I was looking to get into at the time.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#22]
This sounds like an NSFjojo story.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Shouldn't this post have started off with...

"Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me..."

Oh, well, I'm just a jealous married guy. I hope that this works out for the best...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:37:54 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So a thread about a hot chick and a day shooting has no pics?  And all this from a guy named "photoman"!  WTF!!

Damn!  Beat me to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top