Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/3/2005 6:06:44 AM EDT
Pardon me while I wipe a tear from my eye...

She's 21, and just emailed me about it. (She's working at a Planned Parenthood place, and has been getting harassed as she comes and goes.)

I told her I'd pay for a weekend course at the Sig Academy near here, and give her one of my Kahr 9mm's.

Last but not least, there'll be no more agonizing about what to get her for Christmas and birthdays - it'll be Speer Gold Dots!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:11:05 AM EDT
Congrats!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:15:11 AM EDT
Excellent! Please update us with her results.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:16:42 AM EDT
You must be proud! Congratualations. Patty
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:46:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 6:47:21 AM EDT by Dolomite]
Glad to see your going with the quality over the cheap on the training.

You're lucky to live in NH due to the proximity of both SIGARMS Academy and LFI.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:49:14 AM EDT
pics?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:50:29 AM EDT
*sniffle sniffle* I can't wait until my daughter reaches that age . . . Only 18 more years . . .
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:52:15 AM EDT
Obviously, she's a very smart young lady that wants to take care of herself if the need arises. I love girls that are tough-minded like that-and my wife!

Good for her, and good for you!

HH
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:53:27 AM EDT
good for her, ya must have raised her well
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:57:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Raven_Fire:
pics?

Uh, that'd be "no" for a thousand, Bob.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:58:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Rodent:

pics?

I'll settle for a police artist sketch.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:27:31 AM EDT

pics?

ah, cant blame a guy for trying, congrats by the way. hope she never has to use it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:41:52 AM EDT

(She's working at a Planned Parenthood place, and has been getting harassed as she comes and goes.)

interesting...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:45:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 7:50:16 AM EDT by Collin]

She's 21, and just emailed me about it. (She's working at a Planned Parenthood Infant Slaughterhouse place, and has been getting harassed as she comes and goes.)

Well, I guess you can be proud that she wants to carry to preserve her life. It's too bad that she doesn't value the lives of others. I suppose that its a start. Good luck with her.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:46:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Collin:

Well, I guess you can be proud that she wants to carry to preserve her life. It's too bad that she doesn't value the lives of others.

I was waiting on this....'atta way not to let me down ARFCOM
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:49:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 7:51:29 AM EDT by livefreeordieNH]

She's 21, and just emailed me about it. (She's working at a Planned Parenthood Infant Slaughterhouse place, and has been getting harassed as she comes and goes.)

Well, I guess you can be proud that she wants to carry to preserve her life. It's too bad that she doesn't value the lives of others.

Give it a break dipshit.

Congrats, Rodent. Here's hoping she never has to use her new CCW.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:53:28 AM EDT

Well, I guess you can be proud that she wants to carry to preserve her life. It's too bad that she doesn't value the lives of others. I suppose that its a start. Good luck with her.

She needs to carry because pricks that hold your point of view will try to kill people who don't
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:56:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By livefreeordieNH:

Give it a break dipshit.

Well, some above said she was clearly raised right, because she wants a CCW...but honestly I'd rather have a daughter who cares nothing for guns either way, but doesn't work at Planned Parenthood. That's just me. He didn't have to say where she works, so obviously it doesn't bother him or he doesn't care. Parents should be proud of their kids, I have no problem with that. Seems like disclosing that particular place of work is little bit of bait...putting the ball on the tee so to speak...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:56:38 AM EDT
Sorry that the truth about abortion offends some of you. Actually, I'm not sorry about that. The only thing I am sorry about is the hijack. I could have taken it to another thread.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:57:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By clubsoda22:

She needs to carry because pricks that hold your point of view will try to kill people who don't

I agree with Collin's point of view completely - and have never tried to kill anyone. I doubt that Collin has, either.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:58:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By squeezecockerp7m8:

Originally Posted By livefreeordieNH:

Give it a break dipshit.

Well, some above said she was clearly raised right, because she wants a CCW...but honestly I'd rather have a daughter who cares nothing for guns either way, but doesn't work at Planned Parenthood. That's just me. He didn't have to say where she works, so obviously it doesn't bother him or he doesn't care. Parents should be proud of their kids, I have no problem with that. Seems like disclosing that particular place of work is little bit of bait...putting the ball on the tee so to speak...

Astute observation.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:58:46 AM EDT

Sorry that the truth about abortion offends some of you. Actually, I'm not sorry about that. The only thing I am sorry about is the hijack. I could have taken it to another thread.

Well, just don't let it happend again, OK?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:59:20 AM EDT
The irony. I want to protect my own life while helping take others.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:59:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 8:00:55 AM EDT by armoredsaint]

here we go again, we are all allowed to have different beliefs. good for her that she works for a Planned Parenthood. There is no fucking reason for you to change it to Infant Slaughterhouse, your nothing but a bible thumper and hater.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:01:07 AM EDT
Truth sucks, eh?

Either way, good for her wanting to protect herself, I guess.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:01:19 AM EDT

So to you pro life= right wing terrorist? Wow...do you also follow the stereotypes about gun owners?

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:02:25 AM EDT
I wondered how long it would take for this thread to get hijacked.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:02:41 AM EDT

So to you pro life= right wing terrorist? Wow...do you also follow the stereotypes about gun owners?

i didn't say everyone who holds your viewpoint, i said pricks that hold your viewpoint. get it straight.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:04:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By armoredsaint:

here we go again, we are all allowed to have different beliefs. good for her that she works for a Planned Parenthood. There is no fucking reason for you to change it to Infant Slaughterhouse, your nothing but a bible thumper and hater.

No reason except that it is the TRUTH.

I don't recall him mentioning the Bible, so that spurious accusation is unfounded, and the "hater" comment is a typical PC attack to try to keep someone from criticizing the indefensible.

Nice try.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:06:12 AM EDT

i didn't say everyone who holds your viewpoint, i said pricks that hold your viewpoint. get it straight.

Feeble backpeddling. Usually employed after one steps in it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:07:47 AM EDT
it's plenty defensable. She wants to protect herself because there are assoles in this world who will kill her because she is associated with a legal act that they don't like.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:09:22 AM EDT

it's plenty defensable. She wants to protect herself because there are assoles in this world who will kill her because she is associated with a legal act that they don't like.

Stick with the whole context. I'll type slowly for your benefit.

The act of abortion as a form of birth control is morally indefensible.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:09:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 8:09:46 AM EDT by arowneragain]

So.....you agree that she should be allowed to use deadly force to protect innocent lives?

Interesting.......

<­BR>

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:09:29 AM EDT
My daughter counsels the sort of people who shouldn't be reproducing about birth control. She's making a positive contribution to humanity.

Instead of hijacking this thread, why don't those of you who don't like it start another in the Religion Forum, and tell us about all the unwanted crack babies you've each adopted?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:11:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 8:11:54 AM EDT by ZitiForBreakfast]

My daughter counsels the sort of people who shouldn't be reproducing about birth control. She's making a positive contribution to humanity.

Instead of hijacking this thread, why don't those of you who don't like it start another in the Religion Forum, and tell us about all the unwanted crack babies you've each adopted?

I love spin. IF that makes it right....

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:11:41 AM EDT

+1. planned parenthood isn't the drive through abortion clinic some people portray it as.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:11:52 AM EDT

+1 on that
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:11:59 AM EDT

Who gets to define the part in red?

And after they have reproduced, how does murdering the child constitute a positive contribution to humanity?

(And I ask out of genuine curiousity - I'd like to hear your line of thought here)

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:12:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 8:14:01 AM EDT by SP1Grrl]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:13:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By arowneragain:

So.....you agree that she should be allowed to use deadly force to protect innocent lives?

Interesting.......

I'd like to see you form ability, opportunity and intent for killing a social worker who works at planned parenthood.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:14:16 AM EDT

And after they have reproduced, how does murdering the child constitute a positive contribution to humanity?

(And I ask out of genuine curiousity - I'd like to hear your line of thought here)

Don't get me started, if only abortion was a valid option up till the 18th birthday.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:15:51 AM EDT

Interesting.......

I'd like to see you form ability, opportunity and intent for killing a social worker who works at planned parenthood.

It was YOU who said she should be allowed to protect herself from murderers.

I believe unborn babies should have the same (legal) protection.

(Put another way......I asked a question, you dodged it. )

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:16:48 AM EDT

Don't get me started, if only abortion was a valid option up till the 18th birthday.

By all means, start!

I'd love to hear this.

<--all ears.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:16:55 AM EDT

Start your own thread instead of hijacking this one, send me the link, and I'll be happy to explain why people like you shouldn't reproduce.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:17:32 AM EDT

That is what I love about liberal organizations like Planned Parenthood. They "know" should be reproducing and who shouldn't be...

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:19:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 8:20:08 AM EDT by ZitiForBreakfast]

....why people like you shouldn't reproduce.

Typical, can not hang so start the insults.

Figures. You have been there before, rodent.

Good luck on her CCW.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:23:49 AM EDT

That is what I love about liberal organizations like Planned Parenthood. They "know" should be reproducing and who shouldn't be...

So, you believe 12 year olds and people who can barely afford to fead themselves, needles to say children should be having kids? Passing a law is a lot different than counseling someone who is not ready to raise a child.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:24:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By armoredsaint:

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Could you perhaps be so offended because you know the truth? How can you reconcile yourself to supporting the wholesale slaughter of infants? Bible (note the capitalization) thumper? Surely not, I have never, not once thumped a Bible. I prefer to read it, not smack it. The Catholic Church does teach reverence for the Bible, and as the Vicar for Christ on Earth, the Bishop of Rome teaches us that murder is wrong. What a pity it is that a child must die, so that one must live as she wants.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:26:11 AM EDT

So, you believe 12 year olds and people who can barely afford to fead themselves, needles to say children should be having kids? Passing a law is a lot different than counseling someone who is not ready to raise a child.

I for one do not believe 12 year olds should be having kids.

However, once the child is concieved, it is too late to 'not have' a kid. Murdering the child does not 'fix' the problem - it only compounds it.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:28:52 AM EDT
I pledge allegiance to the flag...with liberty and justice for all, born and unborn. I say it every time.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:29:05 AM EDT

I for one do not believe 12 year olds should be having kids.

However, once the child is concieved, it is too late to 'not have' a kid. Murdering the child does not 'fix' the problem - it only compounds it.

And you know HOW that she is the one who performs abortions?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top