Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 5:05:32 PM EDT
My daughter was amongst a select few to showcase her sweet skills in a recital today, she was one of but a few from our entire school district!  No pics from the recital, it's all video, but these shots were taken at the house prior to going.  She did GREAT, by the way!

I'm in TROUBLE with boys in the future, aren't I?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:06:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Yep.  I hope you are good at intimidation.

Nice pics!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#2]
you need to change the tags from url to img
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:09:57 PM EDT
[#3]
You should go right now and punch her mamma in the mouth!  You know that beautiful little girl can't be yours!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Cute kid.  Good that she's playing now.  One of my biggest regrets is not getting into a musical instrument sooner.  Kids have the best ability to learn that stuff.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:13:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You should go right now and punch her mamma in the mouth!  You know that beautiful little girl can't be yours!

But, she'd shoot me, David!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:14:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Cute kid. Taught her to shoot yet?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#7]
she's absolutely beautiful and has perfect hands for the violin.    tell her we're all proud of her and that we want pics from the next one.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#8]
What kind of grass is that?  Can you show the yard in full?  What type of maintenance does it require?

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What kind of grass is that?  Can you show the yard in full?  What type of maintenance does it require?

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It's a monkey grass border, my entire front lawn and walkways are lined with it.  It's easy to maintain: you do nothing to it!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Whoever ends up with her is going to be a VERY lucky boy!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#13]

just out of curiosity, how do greatful dead songs sound on the fiddle? knowing you and her i have no doubt she was playing one

Well, the song was "Twinkle, twinkle, litle star", picked by not me.  But, to hear Dead and the fiddle, listen to anything by Old And in The Way, Jerry's bluegrass side-project in the 70's.  Also any of his recordings with Grisman tend towards the fiddle and mandolin.  More than ya wanted to know?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#14]

I drove by your house today.

Cute pics!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Cute pics!

Are you stalking me?

Are you threatening me?

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  I hope you are good at intimidation.

Nice pics!

Problems with the boys? Just invite them come over to help you clean your gun collection
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cute pics!

Are you stalking me?

Are you threatening me?

www.mockingword.com/feature-articles/images/dean-beavis.jpg

see my GD trhead.  You really wanna go sometime?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top