Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/6/2010 7:00:19 PM EDT
He randomly texted me earlier today saying he was sitting in Bill Gates' backyard attending his BBQ.... He's not allowed to take pics or even talk on his phone... I hope he gives out free Xbox's.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
He randomly texted me earlier today saying he was sitting in Bill Gates' backyard attending his BBQ.... He's not allowed to take pics or even talk on his phone... I hope he gives out free Xbox's.

Tell your dad to tell Bill Gates to fuck himself.

ETA: though, I wouldn't mind being there. I bet the beer is pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
FBG

I hope your dad has fun.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I read a while back the government wanted to test bill gates security at his house. So they sent in a seal team and even they could not get passed all the electronic security. True shit. Had bills consent. Before you ask why the gov sent seals, its because gates is a major player and the gov needs to make sure hes safe.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yeah and fuck bill gates.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I read a while back the government wanted to test bill gates security at his house. So they sent in a seal team and even they could not get passed all the electronic security. True shit. Had bills consent. Before you ask why the gov sent seals, its because gates is a major player and the gov needs to make sure hes safe.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

i know its gd but fuck thats stupid

when does school start?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell your dad to tell Bill Gates to fuck himself.

ETA: though, I wouldn't mind being there. I bet the beer is pretty good.

Yeah. Nanobrew.

With nanobots in it that will seize control of the OP's dad's brain so he will be part of the Bill Gates Post-Apocalyptic Robot Zombie Army..

Happy Labor Day?.... I think not.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Cite proof or its just internet BS.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Dude, back up off that pipe for a minute yo before you post again. Please.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Whats with all the fucking of Bill Gates?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

a guy I work with's dad is gates' AV administrator.  he is in the house several times a week and says the bulk of the security detail is all ex special forces etc.  the house features are amazing he said. like passageways in the walls for the staff to travel and move around in so they are never seen.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All that guys posts are retarded. Not just the ones in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The seals probably couldn't turn the doorknob with their flippers.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I read that the KGB teamed up with the Pope and they rode unicorns onto Bill Gates roof just to say they could.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has his dick in your ass and you don't even know it. That is how big of a fucker Gates is.

Gates is huge Lib.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Bill also donates money to charity every time you forward the email about the dying little girl too.

He's been doing that for YEARS!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[GD]fuck everyone with more money than me[/GD]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:10:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Raise the BS flag.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Aren't you up a bit late for a school night?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:11:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They never got their free laptop for forwarding that email to 10 people.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#21]
That would be an interesting place to be. Probably says something about your Dad.

I sat next to a Dr on a plane who was on his way back from fishing with Warren Buffet (I guess they were old buds).

He was interested in my Blackberry (it was new at the time) and we started talking.

I have no hate for Bill Gates. He's an American success story for goodness sakes.

Microsoft is a fact of life, with all it's flaws.

It bums me out that they're libs, but that's their generation after all.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Bill Gates.

Is allowed to rise to insanely rich status thanks to the United States of America and what does he do? He advocates for more visas to hire cheap foreign labor and form a foundation to send all his money to Africa.

You're welcome Bill.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:12:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I wouldnt take a pos xbox if they gave it to me
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[GD]fuck everyone with more money than me[/GD]

Nope.  He came from a privileged background, used the capitalist/free-market system to make billions of dollars and then from his "lofty perch" turned around and is using that position to tell the rest of us how we should live.

Fuck him.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:14:07 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i know its gd but fuck thats stupid

when does school start?

It already started.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's a huge load of BS... everybody knows it was Delta Force trained Ninjas each armed with 87 throwing stars and a Taurus Judge loaded with birdshot.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The seals probably couldn't turn the doorknob with their flippers.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:24:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Bill Gates.

Is allowed to rise to insanely rich status thanks to the United States of America and what does he do? He advocates for more visas to hire cheap foreign labor and form a foundation to send all his money to Africa.

You're welcome Bill.

You do realize that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has donated over $2.23 billion to chartiable projects within the United States, right?  Some of the money he's donated helped rebuild public libraries that were damaged in the Southeast damaged by hurricanes, he's donated over $1.5 billion to scholarships for US students among other things.  How much money have you donated to US charities?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#31]
My dads cousin works for microsoft. Somewhere in the High up network security
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#32]
When my team tried to HALO into Bill Gates compound the air defense net picked us up and shot us to ribbons.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:28:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
When my team tried to HALO into Bill Gates compound the air defense net picked us up and shot us to ribbons.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#34]
My dad is at Bill Gates' Labor Day BBQ...

Fail.

THIS is Gates BBQ:

"Hi, may I help you?"
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Have your dad tell Bill's dad that we DO NOT WANT AN INCOME TAX IN WA. Other then that I hope he has a good time.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't understand why thats so hard to believe. You guys do understand the government has a lot of invested interest in bill gates. Looking for link now. will return to stop the hate.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Bill wants to kill every last one of us "useless eaters"; don't become too enamored of him.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Bill Gates.

You're welcome Bill.

You do realize that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has donated over $2.23 billion to chartiable projects within the United States, right?  Some of the money he's donated helped rebuild public libraries that were damaged in the Southeast damaged by hurricanes, he's donated over $1.5 billion to scholarships for US students among other things.  How much money have you donated to US charities?  

More than 1% of my income thats for sure!! Fuckin selfish rich people, sheesh.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I have read stupid stuff on this site, but god damn.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Apparently its the same way at Michael Dells place, extremely tight security.

Probably more for the Ferrari collection than him.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Text him back to ask Gates why all his products are such pieces of crap?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#42]

Call me a hypocrite if you want, because I use his products, but he is still a liberal assturd.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't understand why thats so hard to believe. You guys do understand the government has a lot of invested interest in bill gates. Looking for link now. will return to stop the hate.

What?? Bill Gates is shit. Hes nothing. Thats it. You think Microsoft will just up and die if Bill falls over? Fuck for that matter when do you think the last time Bill rolled up his sleeves and verified code in one of "his" OS's is?

Hes a figurehead.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Yup such huge pieces of shit they have 90% of the market.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?? Bill Gates is shit. Hes nothing. Thats it. You think Microsoft will just up and die if Bill falls over? Fuck for that matter when do you think the last time Bill rolled up his sleeves and verified code in one of "his" OS's is?

Hes a figurehead.
That's pretty verifiable info, he retired from Microsoft a couple of years ago.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Windows 7 sells 7 copies every second, it outsells the "game-changing ipad" 15 to 1.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Real Americans don't "celebrate" Labor Day.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If you don't come back with something hilarious, awesome or true then you just may have earned yourself a reputation as a retard.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Windows 7 sells 7 copies every second, it outsells the "game-changing ipad" 15 to 1.    

Windows is the "AK47" of operating systems.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top