Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2002 10:27:26 PM EDT
Sen. Carnahan,
I'm writing to let you know that I'm very sorry that your low-lifed, scum-sucking, shit-slinging campaign didn't work.
*****, MO

(Alternate title was "Ding dong the bitch is gone" but I figured that was a little too much)

FOTBR
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:41:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sen. Carnahan,
I'm writing to let you know that I'm very sorry that your low-lifed, scum-sucking, shit-slinging campaign didn't work.
*****, MO

(Alternate title was "Ding dong the bitch is gone" but I figured that was a little too much)

FOTBR
View Quote

LMAO!!! That's classic!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:55:29 PM EDT
[#2]
That btch never knew what hit her.  Now the door's gonna kick her ass out!

[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/images/11/05/top.mo.sen.carnahan.jpg[/img]

So long suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 1:42:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 4:07:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I watched the public debate between Jean and Jim Talent.  Jean Carnahan couldn't even debate along party lines let alone propose her own ideas on social security, taxes, leadership, etc etc etc, all she could do was pull heart strings with "may late husband this and my late husband that".  Which in my oppinion is very sad and show utter lack of leadership.    She did know one thing, she hated "guns"!  Time to retire the mare, send her back to the pasture.  This is why voting is so so so so important.  

When Proposition A was on the ballot in Missouri a few years ago for CCW, the propisition passed overwhelming in all but two or three counties around Kansas City and Saint Louis, which by the way sunk the CCW in missouri for several more years!  Two or Three counties sunk years of hard work in one day!
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 4:44:03 AM EDT
[#5]
On the last two days of the campaign, I listened to radio commercials for her, touting how she's a gun owner and "loves trap-shooting". But when questioned (during her debate with Talent) about the rifle used by the D.C. "sniper", she mouthed the old, worn out opinion about assault weapons "are only used for killing people".  I think many gun owners of MO wised up (if they hadn't already) and got rid of her!
BTW, FTP (first time post), LTL (long time "lurker")  
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 5:03:42 AM EDT
[#6]
[aol voice]Goodbye![/aol voice]

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 5:27:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Today is a good day.

I have been pushing for Talent over and over at work and the gym.

Fighting that mud sligning crap the dems did.

Today is a good day!
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 6:33:17 AM EDT
[#8]
A BIG high-5 to all you folks from Missouri who got out the vote.  America owes you a debt of gratitude...as they do to all the other folks in those critical states.

We done GOOD yesterday!!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 6:45:55 AM EDT
[#9]
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD.....
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 6:48:43 AM EDT
[#10]
The sun is shining in MO after the past couple weeks of gloomy weather.  We now have a state house majority, state senate majority, two Republican U.S. Senators... (governor holden, !PUKE!, but he'll be gone soon!).  I only had a couple of hours of sleep last night since it was a real nail-biter, but I feel GREAT!

I am very thankful the old nag is gone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top