Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 6:20:43 PM EDT
Undercover Officers Injured During Drug Bust

Our guys are fine. We got the bad guys. Everyone went home safe...or to jail!

I just watched my car's (LPD 248) video on the news. I got into the pursuit as they passed me so I was the second car in it after the UC car.  I am the guy cuffing and bringing the driver back to my car (LPD 248). Hopefully they will have it on their website later.

If they show it, my SGT is also a AFRCOM member here and he is in the video also.

I'm stoked...!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:17:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:22:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Can I have your autograph?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:59:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:03:21 AM EDT
[#4]
In my line of work, if you make the news, you have to buy the rest of the crew a drink.

Congrats and Stay Safe.....

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:10:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Kick-ass!!

ETA: video of some type listed on the right hand side of the page.

At1:19 into the video yer dash cam video starts rolling
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#6]
The pursuit went away from my location so I slid over to the main drag in town in case they tried to make a run to Nashville and they dropped out right in front of me. I fell in behind the UC car and since they didn't have video they pulled mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top