Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 6:44:24 AM EDT
So up this morning at 5:30 to get to the gym before six go and start my car so it has a moment to warm up.
I look over to the side and see something splattered all over my damn window!

What am I greeted with ????!?!?!

What the hell is wrong with people , what ever happened to respecting ones property sure my car is not new or some might not even think its nice but I love  my car I wash it every weekend maintain it properly and now I have to scrape eggs off of it. Could this just be some randomn attack or do you think its personal. I drove around the block this morning and no other cars were egged.
why me?

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:46:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you work near a Ford or Chevy plant?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:48:00 AM EDT
[#2]
You probably pissed off a teenager or three.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:50:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Some cock sucker did that to me once. It actually cracked my paint in an egg shape near the top of the drivers door. Every time I look at it, it still pisses me off.

Fuckers that do that shit should be shot in the face.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:54:12 AM EDT
[#4]
or it was the garbage men. looks like today is garbage day!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:57:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice Ack!  (that's what Ludacris calls them, I think)

That sucks.  Fortunately, the window appears to have taken most of the hit, but eggs still damage car paint.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:00:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

That sucks.  Fortunately, the window appears to have taken most of the hit, but eggs still damage car paint.

Anyone know how to remove egg from paint?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:00:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm pissed for you. You have my sympathies!

"You just don't fuck with another man's car"...Vincent Vega
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:15:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Okay I think I may have averted any real paint damage, warm water soft sponge and rinse. since most hit the window I think I am fine
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:21:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Some cock sucker did that to me once. It actually cracked my paint in an egg shape near the top of the drivers door. Every time I look at it, it still pisses me off.

Stupid for sure, but warranting a shot in the face
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:31:52 AM EDT
[#10]
could've been worst.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stupid for sure, but warranting a shot in the face

Well, I'm not sure what else would work. Vandalizing my property is pretty extreme on the vandals part as well.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#12]
WTH, is going on here with everybodies cars being broken into and vandalized lately?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Our trucks get egged about 4 times a year.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:46:43 AM EDT
[#14]
I asked for this to be locked but I got it while I was driving......at night.....

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=431739
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:33:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Kids will be kids......... they have no respect and will act out randomly when in groups. You got off lite compared to others I've seen. My daughters car was floured last week. I mean literally 3 or more bags of flour poured all over it. That crap went in every crack there was. It took hours to clean and is still blowing in through vents. You wish you could catch them in the act but never happens.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Kids will be kids......... they have no respect and will act out randomly when in groups. You got off lite compared to others I've seen. My daughters car was floured last week. I mean literally 3 or more bags of flour poured all over it. That crap went in every crack there was. It took hours to clean and is still blowing in through vents. You wish you could catch them in the act but never happens.

Your daughter knows who did it.

-Dan.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:45:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Sorry, don't mean to laugh. But I got to admit, I have never herard that one before. I think what got me was the "still blowing in through the vents" part.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:49:19 AM EDT
[#18]
too bad you didnt hear it.  30rds of Blanks should do the trick. esspecially if you can bump fire from shoulder
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
too bad you didnt hear it.  30rds of Blanks should do the trick. esspecially if you can bump fire from shoulder

Is that legal within the city limits?

and the flour thing is funny please dont discuss it anymore I would hate for some one to get some ideas
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone know how to remove egg from paint?

Yeah ...a disk grinder!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow, that really sucks.

That makes me wish I was a kid again.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:30:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Be thankful they weren't throwing rocks.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Advice - get that shit off there NOW or your paint is FUCKED.

Also - be blessed that it was just eggs.

I had someone chuck a 20lb alternator at my car - an '86 Caprice.

It skipped off the trunk, putting a huge dent and scratch on it, busted out the rear window, scrweing up the interior hood.

Then it slamms into the dash. Put a huge dent in it, and smashed the window. It was there laying on the seat. From the damage of the dash, the car had to be screaming by when the alternator was thrown. It busted through a window skipped twice before it hit the dash. Wowsa.

Fucking vandels!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#24]
It's a SIGN!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#25]
as long as you got the shit off asap you should be ok...but you will still need 1000- 1500 grit wet sandpaper and a buffer...

on the other hand...if it ate itself into the clear you are fucked....time to go get estimates...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#26]
You sure that is egg, it looks like some fag shot his wad.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
You sure that is egg, it looks like some fag shot his wad.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top