Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/14/2009 7:33:32 PM EST
We went rabbit hunting this evening, and she is very pissed off at him. This was the first time he'd ever been hunting. I think he had a good time and wants to go again, but I think her being so mad takes most of the enjoyment out of it. I think it's the whole "cute, fuzzy bunny" thing that she can't accept, but she can't really articulate her reasoning. She's not a vegetarian, so I guess she is just blissfully ignorant about how she gets her meat. Now she is adamant that he not go anymore. It makes me upset because I don't know if I'll get to see him much more. I just graduated and he's going to medical school. They've been dating for about 5 years now and will be getting married next summer. He's stopping hunting in exchange for her stopping "some thing that she does that annoys him." He paid for the license and public hunting land endorsement all to go just one time. I've got to worry that since he's being such a pushover already just to avoid fights, what is their marriage going to be like? How do you reason with someone who is so emotional like this? She was an Obama supporter, btw
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:34:17 PM EST
didnt I already read this thread?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:34:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By SW-14:
We went rabbit hunting this evening, and she is very pissed off at him. This was the first time he'd ever been hunting. I think he had a good time and wants to go again, but I think her being so mad takes most of the enjoyment out of it. I think it's the whole "cute, fuzzy bunny" thing that she can't accept, but she can't really articulate her reasoning. She's not a vegetarian, so I guess she is just blissfully ignorant about how she gets her meat. Now she is adamant that he not go anymore. It makes me upset because I don't know if I'll get to see him much more. I just graduated and he's going to medical school. They've been dating for about 5 years now and will be getting married next summer. He's stopping hunting in exchange for her stopping "some thing that she does that annoys him." He paid for the license and public hunting land endorsement all to go just one time. I've got to worry that since he's being such a pushover already just to avoid fights, what is their marriage going to be like? How do you reason with someone who is so emotional like this? She was an Obama supporter, btw

Tell him to aim for the two hole. Dumb broad. Already trying to whip him, without even being married,
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:36:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2009 7:36:35 PM EST by Assault-Rifle-City]
not married?

que the eject pics.

edit: lack of spelling.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:36:30 PM EST
Dump the bitch.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:37:15 PM EST
Do we really need to tell you what needs to happen?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:38:01 PM EST

A different eject than normal.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:40:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By pv74:
Dump the bitch.

Yep....houston we have a problem.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:41:12 PM EST
Next time just tell her you guys are going to a strip club.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:42:31 PM EST
Take your pick (no pun intended).

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:42:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By replicators:
http://paulstamatiou.com/wp-content/uploads/2005/11/eject.jpg

A different eject than normal.

Shit, you took it!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:43:21 PM EST
Dream killer.

Some women can just sense when a guy's happy - or even near happy. They sense it and must kill it. (As me how I know)

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:43:31 PM EST
Originally Posted By David4327:
Next time just tell her you guys are going to a strip club.

Perfect.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:44:39 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:44:51 PM EST
Tell her that she needs to articulate her feelings properly or she will be IGNORED. "because I said" IS NOT a valid argument.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:45:52 PM EST
Obama kills bambi and bathes in thumper's blood.... Make fliers and send them to the woman.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:47:29 PM EST
Make a stew with the rabbit and serve it to her. If she asks, tell her its bunny stew
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:48:44 PM EST
I guess she is just blissfully ignorant about how she gets her meat.

Well he better remind her where she gets her meat then.
If he knows.......
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:48:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By jasonfin1128:
didnt I already read this thread?

AWSOME avatar
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:50:07 PM EST
That marriage will NOT last.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:50:44 PM EST
She needs to watch those shows on T.V. of people living off the land and fending for themselves. Hunting is not only a sport but is a required skill in attaining food and valuable nutrients when you are starving. We have it too good in this county and most people cannot see beyond tomorrow if and when something bad should happen we should have to fend for our selves.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:52:13 PM EST
That's retardared.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:52:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:54:32 PM EST
Fuck that. If he lets this go she will control his ass forever. BTW - if this little bunny hugger wants to come over to our neighborhood and scrape the little bunny road kill up I will give her a bag and a shovel.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:55:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

He deserves her.
Yep, what a bitch!

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:58:10 PM EST

my fiance is like that...
she dislikes hunting, for irrational reasons, none the less.
however i dont mind as im not a hunter, nor do i plan on taking it up as another hobby.
if i want to go, i will go though. just dont tell her about it, or explain to her that its my decision and if she cant handle that... well, you will learn to hadle the fact that i hunt.
for the time being i am more than content punching holes in paper and tannerite...
and to those who say im not a man because i dont hunt, i have little interest in it, i have gone a few times before, its just not my cup of tea.
i know how to hunt, gut a deer, track them, etc. I just dont find it as enjoyable as most other hunters do.
to me, shooting the black out of a target at 500M is far more relaxing and enjoyable

but if the guy is dating a obama supporter... tell him to GTFO.
it will not end well
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:02:21 PM EST
Did she go hunting? Oh no? tell her to mind her business then.

Def time to take him to strip club, if he backs down now he's fucked
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:02:50 PM EST
don't look at it as losing a brother, but gaining two sisters.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:10:07 PM EST
Well if the annoying thing she stops doing is saying no when your bro tells her it's blow job time I can see giving up telling her yall went hunting.
Short of that your brother should siihpapp then eject with a donkey punch.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:11:51 PM EST
Originally Posted By Tekka:
Obama kills bambi and bathes in thumper's blood.... Make fliers and send them to the woman.

WOW dude. Sounds like she's a real winner there

Make sure he goes hunting ALL the time now

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:15:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Stoner_63:
Originally Posted By Tekka:

WOW dude. Sounds like she's a real winner there

Make sure he goes hunting ALL the time now

I'm glad somebody laughed. I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:15:36 PM EST
Ummm, halfway through page one?

Pics so this can be properly decided on...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:16:08 PM EST
Bogey on your six! Break right! Break right!

I can't shake her! Aghhhh!

You're on fire! Pull up, pull up!

My flaps are jammed!

Bail out, bail out!

(Jumps out, escaping the burning aircraft and fiery explosion that shorty follows, only to have all five limbs ripped off by the high airspeed.)
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:18:18 PM EST
Tell the bitch to leave Texas.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:31:11 PM EST

That right there is the problem, being non confrontational and not speaking one's mind is the prefect formula for being unhappy in a relationship, not to mention that one party (in this case the wife) will dominate the relationship. My GF (yes, I'm not married but I've been with her for 5 years and I've never been in a better relationship ) does not want to go shooting or hunting (slowly but surely), but she respects the fact that I do and never bitches about it, and actually asks me how it went. And I offer her the same respect for her hobbies and what not, unless the activity is detrimental to the person or the relationship there should be no objections by either party.

Although I really think the root of the problem is that he shacked up with an Obama supporter J/K. Seriously though, I think you should have a sit down with him, he can't let her dominate him like that (and this really isn't a macho thing, it works both ways).
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:34:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By scrum:
don't look at it as losing a brother, but gaining two sisters.

Top Top