Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2007 7:31:15 AM EDT
I got sick over the last week on vacation and didnt want to miss work, but my voice is all but gone and I usually answer the phone all day. When I called my boss last night she told me to come in and handle our faxes all day, even though It would require me to do nothing most of the time, she told me I could watch a movie for all she cared the rest of the time today and maybe tomorrow(if my voice is still gone), so today I brought 24 season 2 with me  as a part of my annual marathon event of watching all of them before the new season starts. Oh and for a little clarity I confirmed it with her again this morning and she owns the company so I dont have to worry about anyone higher up vetoing her decision.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 7:32:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 7:33:15 AM EDT
[#2]
You'd better take your meds.  Don't you know that it's against the Arfcom rules to glorify your boss?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 7:46:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You'd better take your meds.  Don't you know that it's against the Arfcom rules to glorify your boss?

Doh Guess I need to reread the rules becuase I forgot that one, where do I report for reeducation at
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top