Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/14/2005 3:29:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/15/2005 10:51:26 PM EST by 20iner]

should I go? I have no intentions with her and dont want to try anything, but what if she comes on to me?

ETA: For all you newcommers to this thread, it is now about two days old. I don't want to hear anymore shit about how "we all know you want to fuck her" or "you're a buddy fucker".

The update on page 5 (which most people pass over since they will not read past the second page and then post shit about how I should fuck her ) says that all went well, and her boyfriend/my friend even called while I was there and I talked to him.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:30:24 PM EST
Don't go. Nothing but trouble.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:31:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Don't go. Nothing but trouble.

Yep...!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:32:00 PM EST
It depends. How loyal a person are you? Do you have any character? Real men die for their friends if they have to, not fuck their women. Just my .02
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:33:06 PM EST
Actually, if you are a loyal friend, you SHOULD go. If his GF makes a move on you, you can then tell your best friend to dump her.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:33:21 PM EST
Go, she probably misses him and wants to be near some friends. Maybe she thinks that she can trust you to keep it in your pants.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:34:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
It depends. How loyal a person are you? Do you have any character? Real men die for their friends if they have to, not fuck their women. Just my .02

I have a girlfriend myself too. Nothing serious, but I woudn't cheat no matter what.

I wonder if she just wants to hang out and watch a movie.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:35:05 PM EST
Don't do it. It'd be setting up a hurricane.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:35:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By 20iner:

should I go? I have no intentions with her and dont want to try anything, but what if she comes on to me?

Do you really have to ask? Would your buddy in Hawaii appreciate you going over to see his girlfriend while he's out of town? Even if nothing happens, does it give off the impression of impropriety?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:36:02 PM EST
Run Forrest! Run away!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:36:05 PM EST
she might just be that bored, i would watch a moive w. friends gf, but would stop here immediately if it advances
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:36:07 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:36:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2005 3:37:23 PM EST by IAMLEGEND]

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Actually, if you are a loyal friend, you SHOULD go. If his GF makes a move on you, you can then tell your best friend to dump her.

You could be screwed if you do this. Denial, jealousy, end of friendship.

ETA: if she just needs friends around take your G/F. Nothing wrong w/ the three of you hanging out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:36:15 PM EST

I have a girlfriend myself too. Nothing serious, but I woudn't cheat no matter what.

Then bring your girlfriend with you.

Speak no evil-See no evil-Hear no evil
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:37:42 PM EST
Yep, bring your girlfriend.

(Three ways are hot, just kidding!)
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:38:05 PM EST

Speak no evil-See no evil-Hear no evil

Either don't go, or do the above.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:38:06 PM EST

My thoughts exactly... Threesome!!!!

....or not

^ joke BTW
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:38:45 PM EST

Then take your GF with you.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:39:01 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2005 3:40:13 PM EST by olyarms]

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
YOU HAVE TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD????

Not just no, HELL NO.

Of course, he is waiting for your approval den mother lumpy

ETA: By the way we need 12 more boxes of the thin mint cookies.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:41:47 PM EST
You're assuming an aweful lot.

Go.

She might just want to watch a movie.

I've hung out with friends of girlfriend's I have had before.

Just go, and if she makes a move, keep it in your pants and tell her it's wrong.

You can at least trust yourself.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:42:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By A_G:

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:44:06 PM EST

I would, except I havn't seen my GF much of late. She has 9 classes and hardly any time to do anything non school related.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:45:17 PM EST

If you don't then someone else will.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:45:33 PM EST
This happened to me...I went. Nothing happened, completely innocent. A few months later she started hitting on me relentlesly (after they'd broken up). This will probably not end well.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:45:44 PM EST

I would, except I havn't seen my GF much of late. She has 9 classes and hardly any time to do anything non school related.

Stay home and jack off, trust me .You and your friend and your g/f will be glad you did later.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:46:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2005 3:46:48 PM EST by Lumpy196]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:46:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By Daytona955i:

Go.

Just go, and if she makes a move, keep it in your pants and tell her it's wrong.

I dont want to assume anything, but she says to me "(friends name) went to Hawaii for Spring Break... you should really come over tomorrow night."
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:46:46 PM EST
tag
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:49:13 PM EST
Before you go, write her boyfriend's name on your dick with a majic marker. Even if you both lose self control, that will kill the urge when she sees it.

And you will score major points with your girlfriend explaining why you have "Steven" written on your cock with her laundry sharpie.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:51:58 PM EST

Go.

I dont want to assume anything, but she says to me "(friends name) went to Hawaii for Spring Break... you should really come over tomorrow night."

I think you should go, at least you'll be able to investigate her.

If you don't, you'll be wondering if she is screwing around behind your friend's back.

It seems suspicious, unless she added "I'm bored, I miss xxxxx already, you're his best friend and we don't get much of a chance to hang out without him and if our relationship is going to be serious, I need to get to know his friends better"

Don't assume the worst of people until they let you down.

There are hundreds of reasons other than she wants you to bone her.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:53:07 PM EST
Either do not go, or take your girlfriend along with you.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:53:46 PM EST
F it dude, just go. Honestly what do you have to lose? If you won't cheat then you have nothing to worry about. if something happens, or better yet she tries something, then drop the dime to your friend. Use these exact words "you girlfriend is a stupid panty dropper"
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:54:02 PM EST

Go.

I think you should go, at least you'll be able to investigate her.

If you don't, you'll be wondering if she is screwing around behind your friend's back.

It seems suspicious, unless she added "I'm bored, I miss xxxxx already, you're his best friend and we don't get much of a chance to hang out without him and if our relationship is going to be serious, I need to get to know his friends better"

Don't assume the worst of people until they let you down.

There are hundreds of reasons other than she wants you to bone her.

I am about to head over there in a few minutes. I will report back.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:54:33 PM EST
If you are a true friend of his, then maybe that's who she wants to spend time with, someone who isn't going for her zipper in the first three minutes of the movie. If he's just an acquaintence and you've already been doing the backrub and phone sex thing with her then why ask here?

What would you want if you were your friend?

I don't know about everyone, but I think a lot of guys can behave themselves around friends' wives/gf. You can pretty easily pick out the distrustworthy types and avoid them as friends.

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:54:44 PM EST

Originally Posted By olyarms:

YOU HAVE TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD????

Not just no, HELL NO.

Of course, he is waiting for your approval den mother lumpy

ETA: By the way we need 12 more boxes of the thin mint cookies.

Come over, I'll den mother bitch slap your punk ass back in line.

Only if I can wear the latex mask this time
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:58:44 PM EST
i think it really depends how good of friends u are with the guy in hawaii and the same for his girlfriend...

if its one of those "i only talk to you through him" deals, then i def would not go...

but if you guys have done things without the boyfriend there b4 then sure why not
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:01:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:03:38 PM EST
When I was a kid we called guys who would do what you might be contemplating "Buddy Fuckers" and I have known a couple. Rotten human beings they were. I don't care if she makes the advances, it's still not the thing to do and I would not go under any circumstances.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:04:41 PM EST
stay away
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:05:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By Kharn:
Either do not go, or take your girlfriend along with you.

Kharn

+1... you might get a three-some out of it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:06:40 PM EST
It seems a lot of you think I'm asking if I should fuck her if she makes a move.

What I am asking is if it is a good idea to risk being put in that situation in the first place because of the way she asked if I wanted to come over.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:06:43 PM EST
Don't go. No good will come of it. Even if either one of you say a word, someone else will. Then the ca ca will hit the oscillating cooling device.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:07:00 PM EST
If you have to ask. Then your shouldnt. You dont know her enough or your buddy enough in this case.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:07:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mike_48:
When I was a kid we called guys who would do what you might be contemplating "Buddy Fuckers" and I have known a couple. Rotten human beings they were. I don't care if she makes the advances, it's still not the thing to do and I would not go under any circumstances.

We used to call it "playing fuck your buddy" Nothing like a baseball bat to fix "buddy fuckers"
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:08:24 PM EST
Tag for the range report.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:08:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2005 4:10:58 PM EST by wildearp]
..........trust me with your life, not your money or your wife......

I bet she doesn't trust her other half on spring break and wants to get one "up" on him beforehand.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:10:31 PM EST
He's not asking if he should nail her.

He's asking if it's a bad idea to put himself in a situation to be alone with his bud's girlfriend.

I don't see why not if he has no plan of doing anything.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:11:59 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:12:14 PM EST
PIIHPAPP!

You know what I'm talking about!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:15:02 PM EST

He's not asking if he should nail her.

He's asking if it's a bad idea to put himself in a situation to be alone with his bud's girlfriend.

I don't see why not if he has no plan of doing anything.

thank you! i tried to clarify this but people still think I want to nail the girl.

If she had just asked if I wanted to 'hang out' there would be no problem. but what she said is pretty close to "He's gone so you should come over"
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:18:40 PM EST
I was going to answer that she just probably wanted to watch a movie with some company...Until I read this:

"(friends name) went to Hawaii for Spring Break... you should really come over tomorrow night."

If that's the exact wording, I wouldn't go...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Top Top