Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 10:59:56 AM EDT
... in the vicinity of the toilet, to be more specific. It has smelled like this for a couple days now, but until this morning I couldn't quite figure out what it was. It's kind of driving me nuts..

Anyone in here a pot head and know where a good 'stash' would be in the bathroom?

WHY? That sure as hell is the question. No one in the house smokes it (they're rabid antis).
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:02:00 AM EDT
[#1]
check for a bag in the reservoir, or taped under the rear of the toilet. It's almost always hidden in an easily accessible place.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:05:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Who else stys there, or do you allow other people to use your bathroom.

Pull a James Brown, go around with a shotgun demanding to find who used you bathroom, then lead the cops on a chase across state lines.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Or check the vent.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Lose your stash?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Back in college (I swear before God that I am not making this up) I was living in a crappy little rent house in Stillwater, OK and I met an upperclassman who said that he used to know of a drug dealer that had lived in my rental when he was just a freshman. The dealer got busted and went to the pen but this fellow said that there was a rumor that there was still a lot of marijuana in the house that the police never found.

I later got my roommate and we went prowling around with a flashlight in the attic. At first, we didn't find anything and were getting down out of the attic through the crawl space when I noticed a piece of drywall cut to just the span between the wall studs. I lifted the drywall and found a space between the interior wall and pulled out about 2 lbs. that had apparently been there for almost 4 years.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:21:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
check for a bag in the reservoir, or taped under the rear of the toilet. It's almost always hidden in an easily accessible place.

No luck...

Quoted:
Who else stys there, or do you allow other people to use your bathroom.

Pull a James Brown, go around with a shotgun demanding to find who used you bathroom, then lead the cops on a chase across state lines. lol

Just the family, and they don't smoke (they sure as hell need to though - ie relax). Friends do use it, but why in the world they would stash it in my house , I have no idea.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Or check the vent.

No vent.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Back in college (I swear before God that I am not making this up) I was living in a crappy little rent house in Stillwater, OK and I met an upperclassman who said that he used to know of a drug dealer that had lived in my rental when he was just a freshman. The dealer got busted and went to the pen but this fellow said that there was a rumor that there was still a lot of marijuana in the house that the police never found.

I later got my roommate and we went prowling around with a flashlight in the attic. At first, we didn't find anything and were getting down out of the attic through the crawl space when I noticed a piece of drywall cut to just the span between the wall studs. I lifted the drywall and found a space between the interior wall and pulled out about 2 lbs. that had apparently been there for almost 4 years.

Wow...
I'm not going to ask what you did with it all
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:30:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I seriously doubt someone would stash thier bag in your bathroom unless they thought the cops were at the door.  Maybe someone was hitting a one-hitter in your bathroom without your knowledge.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:34:55 AM EDT
[#10]
You have what is called in the trade:  "Mexican Sensimelimold"      Basically it is mold which has cross bred with MJ.        The bad news is that your house will be seized if the Feds find out about it.  The Good news is that you can scrape it off, and smoke it until they do.

Enjoy!  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I seriously doubt someone would stash thier bag in your bathroom unless they thought the cops were at the door.  Maybe someone was hitting a one-hitter in your bathroom without your knowledge.

that's my guess.  did it smell like burnt weed?  

I'd also check under/around all the cabinets.  start sniffin', deputy dawg.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe you're just smelling mold and think it's weed because all the weed you've ever been around was schwag that came out of a mexican guy's butt after running it across the border.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:41:20 AM EDT
[#13]
I wish my bathroom smelled like weed.  That stuff smells great.  I wish Glade would make an air freshner that smelled like weed.  And no, I do not smoke it.  I just love the way it smells.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I wish my bathroom smelled like weed.  That stuff smells great.  I wish Glade would make an air freshner that smelled like weed.  And no, I do not smoke it.  I just love the way it smells.

Just mix some Pathouli oil and pine air freshener - there you go!!!

Make sure to "freshen" your car with it too, and let us know how your next traffic stop goes!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#15]
  Ask the local fuzz to bring over a dog.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
  Ask the local fuzz to bring over a dog.

Dont worry they might no do anything, they didnt seem the least bit concerned over the leftovers of the joints the people who stole my car left.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I seriously doubt someone would stash their bag in your bathroom unless they thought the cops were at the door.  Maybe someone was hitting a one-hitter in your bathroom without your knowledge.

No, it's not the smell of smoked weed, it's fresh, and I have been the only one home since last night. The smell is concentrated in that one small area.
I put my nose to the whole bathroom and it's strongest in that spot... except I can't find anything in there. I checked in/under the cabinets, the toilet, the ceiling fan, in empty feeling cans/containers... nothing.

I do have a head-cold but my sense of smell isn't that distorted. I even just asked a couple friends to give it a whiff and tell me what they smell - weed was their answer.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just mix some Pathouli oil and pine air freshener - there you go!!!

Make sure to "freshen" your car with it too, and let us know how your next traffic stop goes!

Really?? We do have glade air freshener (pine or lime), but I don't know what pathouli oil is. Maybe a chemical reaction occured... That would explain why it's in one area and why I can't find anything.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#18]
You're lucky. My weed smells like a bathroom.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Bottom and under trash can. In the float for the toilet, some unscrew and have storage space. Check between the backside of the tank and wall, it will flex out and have space for a quarter pound. Set on the floor and look at things, don't take much space for a single serving.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
<snip>
Really?? We do have glade air freshener (pine or lime), but I don't know what pathouli oil is. Maybe a chemical reaction occured... That would explain why it's in one area and why I can't find anything.

It's Patchouli Oil, BTW...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#21]
How do you know what weed smells like?

Unless you are 15 and living at home with your parents you aren't going to stash it in the bathroom.  Most of the time it will be a wooden locked box under the bed.  The weed will be in there along with a bowl and rolling papers......or so I have heard.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

www.narcscent.com
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Tagged for updates!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow...
I'm not going to ask what you did with it all

So that's where the Legend of Cheech and Chong of Stillwater Oklahoma came from.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Got so high you lost your stash?

I heard it affects memory IIRC

Look inside the shower curtain rod.  Have the wifey wash all the crap in the bathroom.  Towels, rugs etc.  Maybe you have a mouse or something dead in your wall.  Have you put posion out lately?

Maybe your neighbor is growing some and the smell is coming in through your window.  Is his attic near your bathroom window?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Maybe there's a skunk in the crawl space...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Dave's not here.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#29]
You don't smell weed....
You smell the pot.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Don't you know you are supposed to cover up the smell with incense?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Back in college (I swear before God that I am not making this up) etc. . .

Damn I wish we could hear the rest of the story.  Not a good idea to tell it though.

Hey BLY, isn't pot legal in AK?  I read that you can grow a small amount for yourself.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Check the doobie between your fingers......
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:34:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Check the doobie between your fingers......

Doobie doobie be dooo!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

That explains alot actually...I always wondered why the Eskimo at Eskimo Joe's had that crazy-assed grin on his face  Looks like his dog got a little of the stash too.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top