Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/4/2005 9:53:13 AM EDT
Apparently some site staff feels that your thread "for all religious members" excludes those that do not have a holy book.

Since I am somewhat religious, but my beliefs do not need a holy book, I apparently should have stayed out of your thread.

Regardless, of the above, I should not have continued to hijack the thread, and for THAT, and THAT ALONE, I apologize.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:49:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2005 10:55:09 AM EDT by WildBoar]

Originally Posted By FanoftheBlackRifle:
Apparently some site staff feels that your thread "for all religious members" excludes those that do not have a holy book.

Since I am somewhat religious, but my beliefs do not need a holy book, I apparently should have stayed out of your thread.

Regardless, of the above, I should not have continued to hijack the thread, and for THAT, and THAT ALONE, I apologize.

Hey dont sweat it. I didnt even see your response that got edited. I didnt mean to not include anyone. If you dont have a book then its cool, I dont mind you mentioning that you dont. As long as no one calls you a fool for not having one or vice versa everything is cool.

I know folks who are spiritual or religious in their own ways who have no set book. I didntm meant o exclude anyone. Even though it was for those that do have books it was not meant to be exclusive.
Top Top