Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2003 9:26:44 AM EDT
Guys I'm not sure where to ask this so I'll just toss it in here and I'm sure you'll get it. I joined as a Gold member, at least I think it was a Gold one, some time back. Now I don't seem to be able to post photos or even see my photo in my posts. Do I need to "Re Up" or something??? Or have I been bannished for something :-). Please check it out and let me know.
Thanks,
Brad
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Photo server is broken. someone forgot to pay the bill. otherwise I would ask one of the Staff, for it is THEIR site, and THEY would know what is up.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Photo server is fucked up right now.

NsB
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool, so it's not me for once!!! Hoo F ing Ray. I didn't remember not paying a bill or anything, but thats not to say I didn't so I thought I'd check. Also, ever since I signed up I've never been able to get that dam photo thing to work!!! I'm a pretty smart guy but this thing has me all cinched up when it comes to posting with photos.
Maybe sometime if someone has time to walk an old retired Cop through it, that would be much appreciated!!!
Stay Safe All.
ChiefBDT
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#4]
send me a check for $200 and i'll fix it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top