Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 4:22:52 PM EDT
When I started dating this girl, she'd say things to me like 'semi-automatic machine gun" now she is a different person!

In one of her classes, he prof. brought up gun control. This dude that always hits on her, and knows about me spoke up with some bullshit like "I dont think people should have guns, I know if I had an AK-47, i'd go wild and probably shoot a bunch of people. I'd probably just go crazy if I could have something like that"

People chimed in agreeing.

My girlfriend speaks up saying "I dont think so, my boyfriend has 2 AK-47s and a nine-millimeter(she didnt know what kind of gun, just that it was a 9mm.) And he doesnt go out and show it off and kill people, he just keeps them in his room and takes them shooting"

Class was stunned, and pretty much ended the debate on guns. And the jackass doesnt hit on her anymore.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for you.  And her.  Way to go.

Unless she fails her class.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#2]
it was another classmate she was really debating with, the prof. just brought it up. So no problems there, she also told me she wants me to teach her to shoot.

Nothing better than a hot redhead exlib that wants you to teach them how to shoot guns.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Call her by 'My young apprentice'.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:41:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

some bullshit like "I dont think people should have guns, I know if I had an AK-47, i'd go wild and probably shoot a bunch of people. I'd probably just go crazy if I could have something like that"

Wow, talk about projection. Meaning that because HE has deep-seated psychotic tendencies, he assumes that anyone who owns guns (especiall  the 'scary' kind like an AK) wants to go on a rampage and kill people.

Read this; Psychology of the anti-gun douchebag
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Why would you say something like that?  

"I dont think people should have guns, I know if I had an AK-47, i'd go wild and probably shoot a bunch of people. I'd probably just go crazy if I could have something like that"
 I don't know about this professor but I have a little more self control and I rest assured that most people with registered firearms do too.  There's probably a good reason he doesn't have any firearms (felon, convicted sex offender) and it's best to keep any sort of gun out of his pedophile hands
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:49:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I've had an odd experience with my girlfriend's I believe liberal parents.  I bought my first gun around a year or two ago and my girlfriend (who is 21 and has strict parents) told her parents about it.  Then one day I go over there and her father sits me down and says "what do you need a gun for"?  I would have really love to have spoken my mind at the time, however I was respectful and replied " ohh,  just a new hobby I picked up; always wanted to go target shoot at the range and what not".

Still to this day that question pisses me off.  To me that is the most dumb liberal question I have heard, "What do you need a gun for"?

Perhaps I should tell him I'm planning on taking over the world.  I would love to see what he says next because he would honestly take me serious.  I mean thats all it takes is one man and a 9mm pistol to take over the world, right?  

Sorry this may be a little off topic but I thought I would share this story with you.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've had an odd experience with my girlfriend's I believe liberal parents.  I bought my first gun around a year or two ago and my girlfriend (who is 21 and has strict parents) told her parents about it.  Then one day I go over there and her father sits me down and says "what do you need a gun for"?  I would have really love to have spoken my mind at the time, however I was respectful and replied " ohh,  just a new hobby I picked up; always wanted to go target shoot at the range and what not".

Still to this day that question pisses me off.  To me that is the most dumb liberal question I have heard, "What do you need a gun for"?

Perhaps I should tell him I'm planning on taking over the world.  I would love to see what he says next because he would honestly take me serious.  I mean thats all it takes is one man and a 9mm pistol to take over the world, right?  

Sorry this may be a little off topic but I thought I would share this story with you.

You should have asked him what he needs a penis for.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

My girlfriend speaks up saying "I dont think so, my boyfriend has 2 AK-47s and a nine-millimeter(she didnt know what kind of gun, just that it was a 9mm.) And he doesnt go out and show it off and kill people, he just keeps them in his room and takes them shooting"

You think the story is amusing now.

But wait until that guy who wants into your girl's pants turns state's evidence and the BATFe show up at your house claiming they have a C.I. putting you in possession of two "AK-47" rifles.  Woe unto you if you've got some shoelaces or cordless drills in your house too.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why would you say something like that?  

"I dont think people should have guns, I know if I had an AK-47, i'd go wild and probably shoot a bunch of people. I'd probably just go crazy if I could have something like that"
 I don't know about this professor but I have a little more self control and I rest assured that most people with registered firearms do too.  There's probably a good reason he doesn't have any firearms (felon, convicted sex offender) and it's best to keep any sort of gun out of his pedophile hands

No, it was another student that said it.

Still, it made me smile when she told me the story.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But wait until that guy who wants into your girl's pants turns state's evidence and the BATFe show up at your house claiming they have a C.I. putting you in possession of two "AK-47" rifles.  Woe unto you if you've got some shoelaces or cordless drills in your house too.

Is that a joke?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that a joke?

Only half way.

You've got to admit he's got a motive to throw you under the bus; plus he's a liberal -- they love to go crying to the cops.   She used the term "AK-47" whicih might, on its face if reported, give reasonable suspicion or probable cause for "full auto" stuff.

And the ATF has ruled that a shoelace combined with an AK is an autosear.  (No, really).  

ETA:   As proud as you are of your girlfriend, prudence suggests you counsel her about not "advertising" your guns to a hostile audience.   Her point would have been just as (actually more) valid if she'd use general statistics (i.e., "there are 250 million guns in America....") and you've got to admit that the liberal douche will at least think about trying to drop a dime on you even though you've done nothing wrong.   Its the Michael Moore way.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

some bullshit like "I dont think people should have guns, I know if I had an AK-47, i'd go wild and probably shoot a bunch of people. I'd probably just go crazy if I could have something like that"

Wow, talk about projection. Meaning that because HE has deep-seated psychotic tendencies, he assumes that anyone who owns guns (especiall  the 'scary' kind like an AK) wants to go on a rampage and kill people.

Read this; Psychology of the anti-gun douchebag

That is exactly what I thought about as I read what that idiot said.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It seems like I always get asked this question when I talk about firearms. Everytime I hear it I feel for the person.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Better answer;  Your daughter is very important to me, and I want to ensure that I'll always be ready to protect her.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#15]

othing better than a hot redhead exlib that wants you to teach them how to shoot guns

Yeah, right.  Pictures or we'll be forced to assume this "hot redhead" is your right hand.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

othing better than a hot redhead exlib that wants you to teach them how to shoot guns

Yeah, right.  Pictures or we'll be forced to assume this "hot redhead" is your right hand.  

Ok, gimme a minute for them.

ETA: Heres the pic. My gf, and one of her sorority sisters.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Weeeel now.....  sounds like this man has no buisness owning a firearm.  Someone should point this out to the proper authorites and have him declaired mentally unstable.  We should use the system to prevent harm to others by a self proclaimed lunatic.  

Since he says that if he had the abiligy to own an AK (which he does unless declaired insane/wifebeater/fellon) he will kill a lot of people.  I hope your girlfriend didn't clue him into that.

--mort

Quoted:
When I started dating this girl, she'd say things to me like 'semi-automatic machine gun" now she is a different person!

In one of her classes, he prof. brought up gun control. This dude that always hits on her, and knows about me spoke up with some bullshit like "I dont think people should have guns, I know if I had an AK-47, i'd go wild and probably shoot a bunch of people. I'd probably just go crazy if I could have something like that"

Class was stunned, and pretty much ended the debate on guns. And the jackass doesnt hit on her anymore.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Maybe they are still trying to figure out what kind of guy is dating their daughter.

I'll be asking a lot of questions to whoever starts dating my daughters someday.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:48:41 PM EDT
[#19]
There is hope for some liberals!

When I was dating my wife, she came from a 100% Demolib family and even had Clinton posters hung up at home!  Now she is a registered republican and a political outcast to her family.  Some have even seriously accussed her of being brainwashed now.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

This is actually were to act very shocked that he would even ask the question.  Flabergasted enough that he reacts.  Then you explain to him that you had assumed that he, as a father, cared enough about his daughter to be willing to protect her if he ever had to.

EDIT: Damn, GoGop beat me to it.  Still valid though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

photos-090.facebook.com/n11/33/31/5109511/n5109511_4096090_5561.jpg

I totally dig red heads.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Wellllll......alrighty then!

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

photos-090.facebook.com/n11/33/31/5109511/n5109511_4096090_5561.jpg

I totally dig red heads.

The brunette is a major hottie too!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#24]
My girlfriends parents are slightly Liberal but were OK with the fact that I was an avid shooter until they found out I had a CCW, her mom asked my one day why I needed to cary a gun everywhere. She asked out of couriosity and was not smart assed about it.  I responded with "for personal protection"   she gave me a confused look.   I said OK, you can either always wonder about your daughter's safety, or you can rest assured that as long as she is with me there will never be a chance of her getting raped, robbed, or mugged.  Now adays her mom is always asking me about how well her daughter did on the last trip to the range.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#25]
She's smart, what can i say?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#26]

Good start, but at least three more are required to provide a baseline for validation.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

If a inanimate object can send you on a psychotic killing spree, you are already fucked in the head.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Good start, but at least three more are required to provide a baseline for validation.  

Ok, hold on.

ETA:

Me and her at a sorority function

and playing around in a telephone booth when we left the dance and wandered the hotel.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Ok, now a picture of her with the two AK's!  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:06:44 PM EDT
[#30]
You're a good man for sticking with it, 1BMF, but unfortunately I have to disqualify two of those three photographs.  She's wearing the same outfit in all three.  We still need two more photographs, but you may substitute one five minute video of her if you like.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#31]
well done.  my wife is still convinced my guns will eventually kaboom and kill me, and i dont even own a glock!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:58:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Ok, now a picture of her with the two AK's!  

rofl, when he's done posting pics I don't think she will be his GF anymore.

On second thought.......

POST MORE PICS
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

JESUS! Her Prof. sounds like a psycopath!

Does he have kids? I bet not! Hell - if he had kids they would probably make him crazy and he'd touch them in their hoohaas (same logic!).

"I know if I had twinkies, i'd go wild and probably each a bunch of them. I'd probably just go crazy if I could have something like that"

"I know if I had a car, i'd go wild and probably run over a bunch of people. I'd probably just go crazy if I could have something like that"

WTF is wrong with these people?

MAN - I wish I had classes like this - Id have made people cry.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:44:33 PM EDT
[#34]
See, our intense interrogation has caused him to flee.  I knew he was a fake!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top