Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/24/2005 1:59:18 PM EDT
Damn that was fast. I knew she didn't like me so I tried to stay out of her way. And then today she calls me on my cell phone and told me I filed a report with the police against me for harrassment. This is all in an attempt to smear my name. Damn damn damn. "For what?" I said on the phone. All she could say was "You are too aggressive and assertive. I want you out."

Basically she's got no evidence, and no proof. I called the police and filed a counter-report. The detectives will contact me in a few days to get to the bottom of the matter.

Is what she did a crime - filing false reports?

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do you live with a female?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]
You're so screwed.

Get your guns out before she files a restraining order and they are confiscated.

ETA and find a new room and/or roommate!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

especially one you aren't having sex with

without evidence and as long as you have a clean record you should be ok.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#4]
#1 mistake... Female roommate! WTF are you thinking man! If you not dorking, then dont live with them!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You're so screwed.

Get your guns out before she files a restraining order and they are confiscated.

And the dog too
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1.  Especially one that doesn't like you.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Your boath perfect for each outher.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:03:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Okay we're just roommates the rent was cheap. I've only been there a couple of months - nice house and good location. At first things were okay and then she got all psycho on me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Okay we're just roommates the rent was cheap. I've only been there a couple of months - nice house and good location. At first things were okay and then she got all psycho on me.

What a surprise!

Who's name is the lease in?

If her's, you're gone.

If your's, get the RO as Bookhound said and kick her out.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

She was always psycho.  You just didn't notice until now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:05:29 PM EDT
[#13]
That's pretty damn dirty...
You just got evicted buddy.

God bless America!

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#14]
If your roomate involved the man in your life you need to get out of that relationship ASAP.  Before she claims you asaulted her or something. assault against a cohabitant is "domestic violaence" and by now we should all know how domestic violence effects your gun rights.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Basically she's got no evidence, and no proof. I called the police and filed a counter-report. The detectives will contact me in a few days to get to the bottom of the matter.

When it comes to harassment women are almost always given the benefit of the doubt. At least that has been my experience at work. Just the mere mention of harassment (with absolutely no shred of proof) and a judge will slap an Order of Protection on you in no time fast....

Do yourself a favor and MOVE THE FUCK OUT (or kick her out if your name is on the lease). This IS NOT a battle you can win........
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
All she could say was "You are too aggressive and assertive. I want you out."

Legally, this will go nowhere.  The cops will soon figure out that this bitch simply doesn't like you being a real man.  She simply wants you to be another neutered metrosexual, like those she's used to controlling.  "Harrasment" as defined by her is not a crime.

Who the fuck has his name on the lease, anyway?  If it's her, and she says you leave, then you don't have a choice.  If it's YOURS, tell her ass to be gone.  Go to court to evict her if necessary.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Damn that was fast. I knew she didn't like me so I tried to stay out of her way. And then today she calls me on my cell phone and told me I filed a report with the police against me for harrassment. This is all in an attempt to smear my name. Damn damn damn. "For what?" I said on the phone. All she could say was "You are too aggressive and assertive. I want you out."

Why don't you GET THE FUCK OUT?

It's like saying you are comfortable in a deck chair, so you won't get out of the chair, on the faintail of the Titanic, after it hit the iceberg.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You tryed to put the moves on her huh! She didnt want any of that.. Now look at the mess your in...
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Haul ass out of there now
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Harrassment is something that workplaces have policies against. I've never heard of a CRIME called harrassment. What exactly did she accuse you of?

ETA Where do you live?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Hell yeah I got a storage unit and took some of my stuff there already.

There is no lease we are both on a month to month situation with the homeowner, who lives out of town.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#23]
I HATE women who abuse the word "harassment".  They know how easily it can screw over a guy for the rest of his life so they use it to their advantage.  It makes me so angry because it has ruined perfectly good people.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd try to record any and all future conversations with her.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Didn't you just post a topic yesterday titled "how to fight with women?"

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I'd try to record any and all future conversations with her.

that's a hell of a good idea
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

How to fight a woman - I meant my roommate!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#28]
You need to start a counter offensive!

101 ways to annoy your roommate

8. Eat lots of "Lucky Charms." Pick out all the yellow moons and stockpile them in the closet. If your roommate inquires, explain that visitors are coming, but you can't say anything more, or you'll have to face the consequences.

15. Buy a plant. Sleep with it at night. Talk to it. After a few weeks, start to argue with it loudly. Then yell, "I can't live in the same room with you," storm out of the room and slam the door. Get rid of the plant, but keep the pot. Refuse to discuss the plant ever again.

18. Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."

26. Keep a tarantula in a jar for three days. Then get rid of the tarantula. If your roommate asks, say, "Oh, he's around here somewhere."

41. Send flowers to your roommate, with a card that says, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." When you see them, start ripping up the flowers. Repeat the process for a few weeks.

42. Call your roommate "Clyde" by accident. Start doing so every so often. Increase the frequency over the next few weeks, until you are calling him "Clyde" all the time. If your roommate protests, say, "I'm sorry, Elmer. Repeat process with Elmer.

65. Collect potato chips that you think look like famous people. Find one that looks like your roommate. Burn it, and explain, "It had to be done."

68. Ask your roommate about their medical plan. If they ask why you are asking just say, "Accidents happen." Make it obvious that you are trying to cover up your laughter.

78. Set up about twenty plants in an organized formation. When your roommate walks in, pretend to be in the middle of delivering a speech to the plants. Whisper to them, "We'll continue this later," while eyeing your roommate suspiciously.

100. Put out a plate of cookies at night. Tell your roommate that they're for the Sandman. Take a bite out of one of the cookies while your roommate is asleep. The next morning, accuse your roommate of having bitten one of the cookies. If he/she tries to tell you the Sandman did it, insist that you know what the Sandman's teeth marks look like and that those are, in fact, not the Sandman's teeth marks.

EPOCH
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. Great thread
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. Great thread

Can't help it if it drew some women bashers.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#31]
You're obviously too assertive for your own good.  You deserve whatever punishment the feminazi judge dishes out.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:15:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
If your roomate involved the man in your life you need to get out of that relationship ASAP.  Before she claims you asaulted her or something. assault against a cohabitant is "domestic violaence" and by now we should all know how domestic violence effects your gun rights.

Not in Texas.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Run like Hell.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#35]
My roommate is a single, 35 yo woman who lost all her looks and stays at home all the freakin time.

Me I'm 25 and busting my ass on two jobs to save money. I don't need this.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#36]
move the hell out of there.

But before you go, deftly douse her feminine products with itching powder...
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:17:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You're so screwed.

Better yet, file one against HER!

Admit nothing.
Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.

++1 sad commentary on these too PC times

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. Great thread

Can't help it if it drew some women bashers.

BS. You are trolling.

Why did you feel the need to highlight that your roommate was a woman? Just to stir up shit again? I call BS that this happened at all.

Dumbass.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#39]
And why are you not in the sack with her??????

FREE

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

+ 1,000,000

Silly little troll
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

He should have known better because women fight dirty.  Working at a company that is 80% women I see all the back stabbing, back biting, cat fighting, lies, deceit...ect that goes on.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Lets see, you've been on ARFCOM 5 DAYS! and managed 60 odd posts? 2 jobs? BS!.
I think your 15 years old and the 35 yr old "Roommate" is your Mother.
ETA: some smilies so noone gets "Butthurt"

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:21:40 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+ 1,000,000

Silly little troll

Judging from your avatar are you a female? Damn if it ain't a common trait - say something a gal doesn't like and they heap all kinds of accusations on you.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

She wants you to bone her, but you haven't. She won't tell you because you are suppose to know. Either way, she is gonna screw you. Get out. GET OUT NOW!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is no lease we are both on a month to month situation with the homeowner, who lives out of town.

Then who's name is on the rental agreement? You do have a rental agreemnt with the landlord don't you?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:23:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+ 1,000,000

Silly little troll

Judging from your avatar are you a female? Damn if it ain't a common trait - say something a gal doesn't like and they heap all kinds of accusations on you.

Well I'm not female. But I think you are a
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then who's name is on the rental agreement? You do have a rental agreemnt with the landlord don't you?

Nothing written.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Must have.  I had a month-to-month renter in my rental unit and there was a written agreement (like with every other month to month I've heard of).
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Now get the rest of it out ASAP.  If things start going south sell everything you own and scrape together every penny you have and get a lawyer.  She could fuck the rest of your life up real good.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing written.

Deposit?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top